Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,850,535 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,223,850
CCP Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 05/06/03)  | Pub:CCP Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Linux | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

EVE Online Forum » Jita (General) » 21 day trial

6 posts found
  antidotik

Novice Member

OP  2/17/13 3:08:21 AM#1

So I finally decided to start playin EVE online, on paper it looks like the best mmo on the market atm so I gotta check it.

After all it has been years I've been readin awesome stuff about the game but other games were keepin me busy. 

Now I think I am ready for the adventure, so is there anyone willin to send me a 21 day trial and invite me to his corporation?

I am installing the game right now :)

Malcanis

Apprentice Member

"A very special kind of stupidity"

2/17/13 3:15:44 AM#2
Originally posted by antidotik

So I finally decided to start playin EVE online, on paper it looks like the best mmo on the market atm so I gotta check it.

After all it has been years I've been readin awesome stuff about the game but other games were keepin me busy. 

Now I think I am ready for the adventure, so is there anyone willin to send me a 21 day trial and invite me to his corporation?

I am installing the game right now :)

You don't want to join any corp that would accept you while you're still on trial. The best possible result is that you'll be in a terrible corp; more likely you'll be exploited or ganked.

By all means, get a 21-day trial, but don't look for a corp until you've subscribed. You'll have plenty to do in your trial; do all the tutorials, run the Sisters Of EVE mission arc, poke around the cluster, explore and try out a few different things; exploration, trading, ratting, mining, building, pirating, etc etc. and see what you might enjoy.

Then try and find a corp that focuses on the activity you prefer. Watch out for corps that do "everything". They are very unlikely to be able or willing to help you out.

Give me liberty or give me lasers

SassieST808

Novice Member

2/17/13 3:26:05 AM#3

Hi,

I sent you a key to your private message box.

Have fun!

xREYNOLDSx

Novice Member

2/17/13 5:48:20 PM#4

21 DAY TRIAL

And a DUST 514 code for you PS3 owners out there...

PLAY DUST 514

Eivi

Novice Member

Never sacrifice freedom for security

2/18/13 8:33:52 PM#5
Dust is now in open beta. No key needed.

timjuan

Novice Member

2/19/13 12:01:23 PM#6

You can use this link to register for an extended 21-day trial:

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=ece66969-a772-46ce-b972-168b5ced5b2b&action=buddy

Good luck and have fun!