Trending Games | World of Warcraft | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,361 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,316,034
CCP Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 05/06/03)  | Pub:CCP Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Linux | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

EVE Online Forum » Jita (General) » Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

78 Pages First « 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 » Last Search
1559 posts found
  Lynusvan_Pelt

Apprentice Member

9/11/12 9:07:58 PM#1301
I have 8 buddy keys to giveaway. If you are looking to play the game and learn, I am willing to help you in game in the early stages--and if you subscribe I will pay for some of your skill books. email me at articlesof@gmail.com
  Galaxo

Novice Member

9/14/12 12:43:30 PM#1302

Offer 21 days trials, once in game i can help with guidance and the chance to join the corp.Once subscrived i give you 300mil isk

Safe fly!

zalmoxe Xfire Miniprofile
  Lynusvan_Pelt

Apprentice Member

9/16/12 2:25:57 PM#1303

Now have 7 buddy keys to giveaway. If you are interested in trying out Eve feel free to email me articlesof@gmail.com, and I will gladly send you a key. If you are serious about the game and are interested in the PvP facet of Eve Online I would be glad to invite you to my corporations Help channel to provide you with some guidance.

Once again 7 keys to giveaway, email me articlesof@gmail.com --

Hollywood78

Apprentice Member

9/17/12 1:35:48 PM#1304
I have several 21 trial keys to hand out, if you would like a key shoot me a PM with your email address. Once you subscribe I can help you out with some skillbooks or ISK. It's never too late to join EvE and jump into the sandbox! hurry before the keys are all gone!

"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome."

Jester92

Novice Member

I keep duct tape on me at all times to repair my Hel when the time comes.

9/20/12 3:26:39 PM#1305
Plenty of Keys left, feel free to message me with an email to send the invite to,  I will also help and assist anyone who requests a key in game, feel free to contact me on the name provided to you on your buddy key invite when you get it.

J. B.

Cakeisyummeh

Novice Member

9/20/12 6:22:18 PM#1306

I currently have ten buddy key invites to EVE online! and I'm looking to give them all out <:

Each invite entitles you to a 21 day trial account on EVE online!
And when you get in-game throw me a mail so we can talk :D Feeling pretty lonely recently in the game </3 so let me help you get into the game and such. (I still consider myself new to most of it haha)

I can also hook you up with a corp that fits what you're looking to do in the EVE universe. Better than jumping in yourself and being lost.

Also! If you subscribe, I will pay you 200m+ ISK(Which is a PERFECT amount to start with and should last you quite a while)

Anyways, if you're interested email me at Sarpynom@gmail.com

Lynusvan_Pelt

Apprentice Member

9/21/12 8:37:43 AM#1307

Half Dozen Buddy Key Invites left to giveaway!!

If you are interested in Eve feel free to email me (articlesof@gmail.com), and I will go ahead and send you a buddy key.

Eatch buddy key gives you 21 day trial. On top of that I will personally answer any questions you have about the game, if you are looking to play the game for PvP I can get you into my current corporation if you decide to subscribe. And if you do eventually subscribe I will also be sure to compensate you with some necessary skill books you will need for your future training plan.

Email me for a buddy key today --- articlesof@gmail.com

DevlishRo

Novice Member

9/24/12 5:00:56 PM#1308

I am looking to give Eve a try with a high possibility to continue my subscription.

I like playing games to become wealthy - and I always loved the concept of mining in any game.

Well if anyone is willing to help me out with a buddy key or even some ISK if kind enough i'd appreciate it.

My e-mail : devlish2012@gmail.com

Skype: devlishro > Please mentiont that you are from Eve so I know who I am talking with :)

Jester92

Novice Member

9/25/12 7:36:55 PM#1309
Sent. you can contact me in game from the invitee name listed in your buddy invite, feel free to ask me questions about the game and how to get started.

J. B.

Jester92

Novice Member

9/25/12 7:38:59 PM#1310
Many many spare buddy keys, feel free to message me on MMORPG through pm, and or post your email here, and I will send it once I see it, but preferably by message so I notice it! I will help anyone who accepts my invites.

J. B.

Eluwien

Novice Member

9/26/12 2:38:09 AM#1311

Unlimited amount of buddy keys available, PM me here with email address.

I'll give you full support and help ingame and give you 100 mil when you subscribe.

WHO - Online 08-10
WoW - Online since launch.
LOTR-O - Online 06-08
EVE - Online 07-Now
DAoC - Online 01-Now
Also played : AC, EQ, EQ2, DDO,
Cabal, D&L, GW, LA2, Ryzom
Shaiya, SWG, Allods
Waiting : DAoC2

Lynusvan_Pelt

Apprentice Member

9/26/12 9:45:45 PM#1312

I have half a dozen buddy keys to hand out for those who are interested in Eve Online. I will also provide you with the in game support you may require, and once you subscribe I will provide you with 100mill isk to start your journey. And on top of that if you are looking to play Eve for the PvP facet of the game--then we can talk about possibly joining my corp ( a null-sec and low-sec pvp corporation/alliance).

email me articlesof@gmail.com, if you are interested.

Myrdynn

Advanced Member

9/27/12 12:35:45 AM#1313

I just set up a 14 day trial, I figured what the hell, everything else is boring.  Not really into space or ship combat, but who knows everything else sounds fun for a while

not sure if I can still use a buddy key or not

NetSage

Hard Core Member

9/27/12 12:45:07 AM#1314

I don't think you can but I'm sure someone will be happy to give you one(including me) if you're willing to give up a few days of skill training (which may not be bad it will give you time to figure out what you want to do and then you can start planning for that right away).

The thing to remember about Eve is that you can't get much further away from a themepark.  Sure there are missions and stuff but pretty much everything you buy or sell is player made.  Large wars are all player planned.  If you lose a ship you lose a ship....

Myrdynn

Advanced Member

9/27/12 1:35:51 AM#1315
Originally posted by NetSage

I don't think you can but I'm sure someone will be happy to give you one(including me) if you're willing to give up a few days of skill training (which may not be bad it will give you time to figure out what you want to do and then you can start planning for that right away).

The thing to remember about Eve is that you can't get much further away from a themepark.  Sure there are missions and stuff but pretty much everything you buy or sell is player made.  Large wars are all player planned.  If you lose a ship you lose a ship....

what do you mean create a different account?  I am still downloading so I havent started playing yet

Eluwien

Novice Member

9/27/12 3:17:13 AM#1316

If you have created a trial account already, you are bound to the 14 days trial and your email account can not be used to another buddy invite 21d trial. If you however have another email account, or just create one, I can send you a buddy invite, so you'll get 21d trial, ingame support and truckload of ingame money.

WHO - Online 08-10
WoW - Online since launch.
LOTR-O - Online 06-08
EVE - Online 07-Now
DAoC - Online 01-Now
Also played : AC, EQ, EQ2, DDO,
Cabal, D&L, GW, LA2, Ryzom
Shaiya, SWG, Allods
Waiting : DAoC2

MDMMelodeath

Novice Member

9/30/12 11:47:47 AM#1317

Riekman

Novice Member

10/01/12 4:29:16 AM#1318

10 Buddy invites left. PM me with your email address and I will send you an invite. I will give 250mil ISK when you upgrade your trial to paid subscription.

Regards

ElirionLoth

Apprentice Member

10/01/12 7:19:45 AM#1319
I have 10 Buddy invites for a free 21 day trial of Eve.  PM me your e-mail address and I'll get the invite to you ASAP.
  LittleFinger_Baelish

Apprentice Member

10/04/12 3:03:52 PM#1320

New player to the Buddy Trial contract game, looking for clients to build my reputation as a trustworthy 'dealer'.

Current Buddy Trials for October: 10/10
Send requests from the email you plan to use with your EVE account to: crazyrich428@yahoo.com

Summary:
-465M for activating (Current 80% value of PLEX in Dodoxie). Open to negotiation.
-5M of that given up front when Buddy Trial is started.
-No need for activation in a certain timeline to gain maximum amount. Explore EVE without pressure to activate.
-Additional 5M given for forum accolades.

No pressure to activate, as I am new to buddy trial contracts and am unlikely to max out my invites. However, if you sent requests to multiple people (including me) and get one before I respond I would appreciate a heads up, as I will still lose a Buddy Trial even if you had already accepted one.

This amount of money is not insignificant (as I'm sure you know, since you're in this thread). I started this game off such an offer about a month ago. I received 400M in rewards, and re-invested it by training up a station trader before my main. In the past three weeks I've grown it to 1.1B just my checking on my orders when I log in and out and a few times in between. I wouldn't mind sharing this simple process with you, though you can likely find it using some simple google-fu.

It is important to note the following are accepted payments for Buddy Trial accounts:

*Eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal. Other payment methods are not eligible for this program. If you pay via PayPal, the payment transfer may be delayed up to 3 days pending CCP's validation of your method, and will be delivered within 24 hours of validation.

Note that confirmation on PayPal payments make take 3-5 business days, resulting in a corresponding delay in reward payment.

Original EVE Online forum add here.

78 Pages First « 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 » Last Search