eForbe has released a brand new patch to The Skies that brings a number of community-based ideas into the game that gives more support to and added features for clans. Players can look forward to several new features including the ability for leaders to appoint co-admins, clan ratings and a clan's level affecting gold and XP acquisition.
- The leader of the clan can now transfer his authorities to other two players, and the clan will be able to take part in three battles simultaneously.
- Clans’ levels will impact the amount of in-game currency and XP gained by each member for in-game actions.
- The limit to clan size is now connected to the clan’s level – hence, players will do their best to to grow and become stronger as a clan!
- Additional respawn points are given for capturing territories that offer the opportunity to request cars, shops, repairs or to buy randomly generated valuable goods.
- General rating of clans is introduced on the server.
- A daily challenge with a daily leaderboard and the Best Wanderer Title are introduced, together with a reward.
Learn more about The Skies.