CCP has announced that the Carrier Assault update for EVE: Valkyrie has been successfully deployed. This marks the first free update to EVE: Valkyrie since launch earlier this year. Players can look forward to the Carrier Assault multiplayer mode, the new Crossroads map, the "Boost Gate" feature, bug fixes and feature enhancements.
The Carrier Assault update also includes:
- A new multiplayer map: Crossroads
- New Echoes, Salvage, and Survival single-player missions
- New Boost Gates in multiplayer maps that bring an increased sense of speed and add new combat tactics
- Match bonuses that give players additional experience for completing matches, regardless of the outcome
- Ship balancing – Many of the game’s ships have updated stats based on feedback from the EVE: Valkyrie community
- Improvements to AI behaviour and other fixes
Learn more on the EVE: Valkyrie site.