The Survarium team has posted an extensive look at what they will be working on during the forthcoming year as well as a look back at the features and improvements the game has undergone since October of last year.
The most notable information is that the PvP system is 80% feature complete with players soon to be able to take part in a clan PvP system, a pair of new game modes, a new map, a clan battle map, player rankings, new skilltrees and supplies and new weapons and gear.
For the next year, development will continue in these areas:
- Improvement of the new graphics renderer.
- New character controller and navigation mesh (required for introducing bots).
- Network synchronization improvements (continuous tickrate, ping impacts).
- Server-side anticheat.
- 1-2 new game modes.
- New game map.
- Global map mode (clan battles).
- Proper system of player rankings.
- The remaining skilltrees and supplies introduced.
- New weapons and gear items.
- Non-player characters (bots).
- Co-operative missions.
Read the full report on the Survarium site.