Trending Games | WildStar | Elder Scrolls Online | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,642,606 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,076,483
MGame / Noahsystem | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/26/04)  | Pub:Game Cafe Services
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Knight Online Forum » General Discussion » Knight online. My perspective.(Good Report)

4 posts found
  xpowderx

Apprentice Member

Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.
Richard Feynman, Nobel-prize-winning physicist

OP  10/13/09 12:39:11 AM#1

Well, started KO again tonight. Is actually very fun. While im sure there still are bots, I rarely see them. This has to be the most fun F2p/P2P game I think I have played ever! Much more fun than RS.

There are still english players in the game. Seen a few. Going to look for a English based clan. I hope you guys take this post to heart. While I know over 6th months ago the game was Suxx0ring badly. It has been cleaned up a bit. Still  the best pvp for the price around!

Hope you guys try it!!

Success is your proof;
courage is your armour;
go on, go on, in my strength;
& ye shall turn not back for any!
— Liber AL III:46

PaRoXiTiC

Novice Member

11/04/09 8:22:37 AM#2

Come to Carnac-West it is an English only server and has the least amount of bugs/hackers/bots.

arctarus

Apprentice Member

11/04/09 8:24:39 AM#3

Do you still need to buy at least the bronze sub in order to log in?

RIP Orc Choppa

PaRoXiTiC

Novice Member

11/04/09 8:29:24 AM#4

Since i got back with my lvl 65 Warrior I have yet to buy Premium. I have been playing for about a month now without premium. Only time I ever have trouble loggin in C-West 1 is on weekends or right when everyone is getting home from school or off work and even then I just retry maybe a maximum of 5-8 times before it lets me in.

I almost want to buy premium now since they have made the game so much better. In the middle of a huge patch right now thats supposed to fix even more of the bigger problems.