Trending Games | Landmark | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Guild Wars 2 | Star Citizen

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,271 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,311,168
MGame / Noahsystem | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/26/04)  | Pub:Game Cafe Services
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Knight Online Forum » General Discussion » Gm's Hack ! 1 week ago

3 posts found
  Gewas

Apprentice Member

OP  3/10/10 2:35:00 AM#1

Maybe some of you heard that gm's got hacked 3-4 of them in different servers and the hackers who i will show you their forum and their pictures have made LOTS AND LOTS of IRON SETS , ITEMS ALL RARE ITEMS!!! BY KILLING ULTIMA EVERY 10 SECOND WITH TROPHY IN THEIR HANDS !

THESE ARE THE PHOTOS !

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1715/3copyvh.jpg

HERE IS ONLY 1 PHOTO . I HIDE SOME PLACES IN KSC viewer . THE GB'S THEY MADE AND ITEMS THEY HAVE MADE HAVE BEEN SOLD AND THIS HAPPENS ONLY 1 WEEK AGO IN ONE OF THE SERVERS I DONT WANT TO TELL THE NAME.

i have talked with the hackers and they are the ones who send me the KSC 's of their gm character !
i met them on their forum called www.istgaming.com . It is one of the biggest hack forum which they hang out in .
They also sell Gb and items. because they have lots.

This is all i could say. I warned gm's i gave their ip's but they didnt checked it and this is what happens.

FROM NOW ON KNIGHT ONLINE IS DONE FOR ME !

Swanea

Advanced Member

3/10/10 3:01:17 AM#2

Alright.

Gewas

Apprentice Member

OP  3/10/10 3:03:14 AM#3

it is a really sad issue actually. Knight Online is not spending time to fix this game.