Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Elder Scrolls Online | PoxNora | Crowfall

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,931,269 Users Online:0
Games:764  Posts:6,340,735
Rolf Jansson and Markus Persson | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/06/06)  | Pub:Code Club AB
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:$10.29
System Req: PC Mac Linux | Out of date info? Let us know!

Wurm Online Forum » General Discussion » Crashing question

4 posts found
  Elevenb4

Advanced Member

OP  4/29/13 12:29:03 AM#1

Hey folks, Asking here because apparently you need to be a subscriber if you want to post in there forums.

I down loaded the free trial or free version. I had been looking for a sandbox replacement to Eve Online. Been there forever but I want to move on. I was going to try the new Darkfall but people pointed my to Wurm since it fit more of what I wanted. So, I download the game and get it going yesterday. Got through the tutorial fine, seems really cool so far. I got to log on today and it keeps crashing.

I browsed there forums and saw a  lot of other people crashing as well. I tried a dozen or so "fixes" that the Mod suggested, tuning stuff on and off in graphics/settings, uninstalling the reinstalling the game and even Java, etc. Even though I played a bit last night today it just keep crashing. I'm not sure what to do.

If no one can help me here it's okay. I just don't know what else to do since I dont' want to sub just so I can post on their forums.

Thanks.

-Unconstitutional laws aren't laws.-

kiznick

Apprentice Member

4/29/13 12:38:58 AM#2
Best way we can help is if you want to first post your system and OS stats please. :) Thanks. As for your choice in getting to the game, I honestly believe its a great one. This game is a truly amazing gem.

--------------------
Toodles,

Kiznick

Elevenb4

Advanced Member

OP  4/29/13 12:44:44 AM#3
Originally posted by kiznick
Best way we can help is if you want to first post your system and OS stats please. :) Thanks. As for your choice in getting to the game, I honestly believe its a great one. This game is a truly amazing gem.

I've heard that a few times in the past week or so that I've been looking for a good sandbox.

System stats:

i7-2670QM CPU @2.20 GHz

8 gigs ram 1333Mhz

Intel Graphics HD 3000 or NVidia 550m 2gb

Win 7 64-bit

Using Java 64bit

Elevenb4

Advanced Member

OP  4/30/13 5:03:55 PM#4

Just an update:

I'm not sure why its' working now but it is. For some reason if I try and start it in fullscreen it crashes. But if I start it in windowed, I'm fine.

Wierd, but I'm glad it's working.