Trending Games | The Witcher 3 | World of Warships | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | WildStar

Facebook Twitter YouTube Twitch.tv
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,986,577 Users Online:0
Games:830  Posts:6,436,489
Rolf Jansson and Markus Persson | Official Site
MMORPG | Setting:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/06/06)  | Pub:Code Club AB
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:$10.29
System Req: PC Mac Linux | Out of date info? Let us know!

Wurm Online Forum » General Discussion » Wurm online down again or is it just my connection ?

3 posts found
  xcaliber22

Novice Member

OP  7/18/12 4:47:18 AM#1

cant connect to wurm or get on the website, not sure what is going on. 

Gardavsshade

Advanced Member

7/18/12 5:27:22 AM#2

I cannot connect either, but pingplotter shows me (on my path to Wurm's servers) that at least one Internet Node is down and the Wurm Server itself. I was looking to find the geographical location of Wurm's server so I could check weather, but I am not exactly sure where it is (other than northern Europe).

Larsa

Novice Member

7/18/12 6:36:19 AM#3

It's up again.

There was information on the official boards earlier about a planned downtime later this month because the hosting provider for Wurm has opened a new datacenter in Nuremberg (south-eastern Germany) and Wurm (and other customers/services of the provider) are migrating to the new datacenter. Looks like something went wrong.

I maintain this List of Sandbox MMORPGs. Please post or send PM for corrections and suggestions.