Trending Games | The Crew | Neverwinter | Lichdom: Battlemage | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,839,300 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,221,046
Fallen Earth | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 09/22/09)  | Pub:GamersFirst
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | ESRB:MOut of date info? Let us know!

Fallen Earth Forum » Fallen Earth » Fallen Earth Aimbotters?

16 posts found
  Renoaku

Hard Core Member

OP  4/16/12 9:35:04 PM#1

I am not sure if there is an aimbot released however the last time I played FE which was less than a month ago I had a player from a tech clan constantly harassing/stalking me in game, and every time they would shoot no matter how close I was they would always seem to hit 100% of the time.

Aimbots with Push to toggle for example Holding CTRL key, and pressing to aimbot with the right settings it is almost impossible to tell however Fallen Earth does not have any Anti Cheat either, and with a basic google search of Multihack/Cheats for this game I managed to pull up a lot of searches enough to tell me that there is more than likely a cheat somewhere.

Anyways for the last 2 days I have seen posts on Fallen Earth forums discussing aimbot, and G1 Mderators, or Moderators who are regular players and working for G1 constantly keep removing the original posters posts, and new ones keep being posted about Fallen Earth Aimbots.

So I smell something really fishy here is g1 trying to cover up people Aimbotting in this game to save the reputation of their game because I am sick of game companies doing this constantly. I am also waiting for The Secret World, I don't like FunCom but I have a feeling that the game is going to be way better than Fallen Earth in so many ways.

http://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/271874-why-does-this-game-not-have-punk-buster/#entry2595162

1. This game is obviously run by Trolls, you do exactly what these guilds or clans in game want you to or they KOS you even if you are the same faction, The end game PVP is a serious joke because of the possibility of griefing others you don't like allied, same faction or not.

2. The Lack of G1 doing anything about harassing/trolling/stalking guilds in this game is beyond me as well they break the games own Rules/Code OF Conduct/TOS in so many ways but nothing ever gets done. The only thing that G1 seems to have cared about is the time I made a joke in the chat that turned into a racist joke by a Troll from a guild and was baited into a racism topic which got me suspended 5 days no warning first time across all games. Otherwise G1 itself does not care at all.

GTwander

Novice Member

LARPer Hunter

4/16/12 9:39:58 PM#2

Well, TSW is a tab-driven combat style, so of course there is no aimbotters.

It's something you have to deal with when dealing with a game that requires much more player-attention. If they really wanted to make it impossible to cheat this way, they would just design the game to not allow you to aim in the first place... then what is the point?

There is room for both, but a blatant fear/hatred of cheaters on one end is just going to keep everything leaning towards the other side of the spectrum... and I for one and getting bored with tab-targetting style games, even if I am still interested in TSW (though, sometimes I question why).

I love ABP to death, but even I know that a Russian username = 100% chance of unfair headshots.

Seriously, "what can you do?".

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

Fly666monkey

Apprentice Member

4/16/12 9:40:19 PM#3
Originally posted by Renoaku

2. The Lack of G1 doing anything about harassing/trolling/stalking guilds in this game is beyond me as well they break the games own Rules/Code OF Conduct/TOS in so many ways but nothing ever gets done. The only thing that G1 seems to have cared about is the time I made a joke in the chat that turned into a racist joke by a Troll from a guild and was baited into a racism topic which got me suspended 5 days no warning first time across all games. Otherwise G1 itself does not care at all.

Now I get it.

If you think aimbotting is a problem, perhaps some proof is in order?

Renoaku

Hard Core Member

OP  4/16/12 10:06:49 PM#4
Originally posted by Fly666monkey

Now I get it.

Aimbotting in APB relaoded for example is almost obvious another game run by G1, proving it is not easy either unless it is a dumb aimbotter who does 360 spins, or snaps to targets.

If a player for example is using a aimbot from one of those popular cheat sites, and for example turns it onto push to toggle aimbot on/off aka you push CTRL for example to turn on release and it turns off aimbot cheat then chances are it wont be able to be porven. The only exception for this is if the aimbot user doesnt configure the program not to target people behind them or within 5 meters of the crosshair for example then they will snap and the aimbot will be obvious, and of course you want it to lock to your target as well as hit a person in front of you if they step in front of you.

Proof of aimbotting in this game is almost impossible even if a player wanted to prove it due to the fact that missed shot do not show up on the combat long although even if a person aimbot's someone who isn't dumb would miss some shots on purpose just to make themselves look legit to GM's who would investigate the logs.

With Fallen Earth there is no Anti Cheat running, and it is almost 100% impossible to tell if a person is cheating or not although certain players do seem to hit way too much with dead point accuracy and it should be enough when a player is reported for it in game to get G1 to spectate or monitor for awhile the player in question although G1 has no in game report function, and no plans to install one in either APB reloaded, or Fallen Earth instead we have to submit a support ticket and wait weeks to get a response if we even do, and their support ticket system is just very unprofessional compared to League OF Legends, or Sony they have better support portals that actually give you the status of your ticket G1 does not.

So yup proof or not G1 is removing posts made by others constantly on this site the question is to why G1 moderators would not allow a topic, and address it if it were not true obviously in my opinion it looks like G1 has something to hide or moderators on the board seem to.

Either way I have quit FE but have other accounts on other G1 games so I do check up their forums sometimes.

Fly666monkey

Apprentice Member

4/17/12 12:17:03 AM#5
Originally posted by Fly666monkey

Now I get it.

Aimbotting in APB relaoded for example is almost obvious another game run by G1, proving it is not easy either unless it is a dumb aimbotter who does 360 spins, or snaps to targets.

If a player for example is using a aimbot from one of those popular cheat sites, and for example turns it onto push to toggle aimbot on/off aka you push CTRL for example to turn on release and it turns off aimbot cheat then chances are it wont be able to be porven. The only exception for this is if the aimbot user doesnt configure the program not to target people behind them or within 5 meters of the crosshair for example then they will snap and the aimbot will be obvious, and of course you want it to lock to your target as well as hit a person in front of you if they step in front of you.

Proof of aimbotting in this game is almost impossible even if a player wanted to prove it due to the fact that missed shot do not show up on the combat long although even if a person aimbot's someone who isn't dumb would miss some shots on purpose just to make themselves look legit to GM's who would investigate the logs.

With Fallen Earth there is no Anti Cheat running, and it is almost 100% impossible to tell if a person is cheating or not although certain players do seem to hit way too much with dead point accuracy and it should be enough when a player is reported for it in game to get G1 to spectate or monitor for awhile the player in question although G1 has no in game report function, and no plans to install one in either APB reloaded, or Fallen Earth instead we have to submit a support ticket and wait weeks to get a response if we even do, and their support ticket system is just very unprofessional compared to League OF Legends, or Sony they have better support portals that actually give you the status of your ticket G1 does not.

So yup proof or not G1 is removing posts made by others constantly on this site the question is to why G1 moderators would not allow a topic, and address it if it were not true obviously in my opinion it looks like G1 has something to hide or moderators on the board seem to.

Either way I have quit FE but have other accounts on other G1 games so I do check up their forums sometimes.

It is possible to prove it, check your damned combat log. If the person is getting nothing but headshots over a long period of time, MAYBE something is up. He could just be good. Or, even better, RECORD A VIDEO. Spotting an aimbotter is easier than you think.

Oh, and just so you know, APB DOES have anti cheat enabled. Punkbuster, as a matter of fact. And people aimbot in that game all the time.

So, once again, if you want people to believe there is aimbotting in FE, SHOW PROOF. Otherwise no one is going to believe you, especially since you stated that you got booted from the game for making racist jokes. Without prooof, you just sound like someone who's butthurt over the fact that they were banned, and is just trying to slander the game company.

Reklaw

Elite Member

The adult I am takes care of most things real life. However my inner-child is a GAMER!!

4/17/12 12:27:38 AM#6

Perhpas it does have it perhaps it doesn't have it...

If you are willing to look for hack/bots/cheats or what ever I am sure you can find them for about any online game.

It's a shame people need these type of things, but all I can think of is how sad it is that those type of people can not even really play games.

Ichmen

Apprentice Member

hatred enriches.life is a prison, death a release.

4/17/12 12:35:30 AM#7

i wouldnt know about FE.. though if there is no anti-cheat... then aimboting really isnt against the rules then :/ other wise they would install an anti-cheat program to prevent it. 

i do know APBR has cheats going around, there has been several instances of people wall hacking. as well as constant 100% headshots with shotguns across plazas, not just against my self personally but all over the game chat when i last played. 

punkbuster is not a get out of jail free.  the only way to prevent cheating with PB is to continue to pay for updates. 

which is not cheap, stop paying for PB updates and you dont get any new client fixes.. 

so basicly they can pay for vers 1.0.1 and never pay again, but keep the PB there to say "oh look we have anti cheat" its just not updated... 

though i wouldnt be shocked if there are cheats in FE.. cheating is becoming way to mainstream in FPS games. 

CPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 860 2.8GHz
Evga GeForce 670 FTW
Evga P55 SLI

<

LostHawk

Advanced Member

4/17/12 2:58:15 AM#8
Originally posted by Ichmen

i wouldnt know about FE.. though if there is no anti-cheat... then aimboting really isnt against the rules then :/ other wise they would install an anti-cheat program to prevent it. 

Check the rules/TOS. Using such third-party software will get you banned. Not having PunkBuster doesn't mean cheating is allowed.

Only cheat I recently heard of is a minority using some auto-attack/shoot software when the target reticle becomes green.

Not a full aim-bot so as they have to move the mouse and you have more chances to end up with a virus/key-logger by downloading such software or to be banned by Gamersfirst if it ever works.

It's silly both for a developer to waste his time writing such tools imho and for the players to risk to get their accounts banned.

Renoaku

Hard Core Member

OP  4/17/12 5:12:19 AM#9

My Fallen Earth forum account got suspended because of asking people to post their comments outside their forums LOL I find it quite amazing the moderators on their forums constantly abusing and removing all posts related to this matter.

[mod edit]

My goal is the get teh FE team to do something not to just hide it.

also i would pay attention people are talking about your game. everyone has noticed you do

nothing to combat cheaters. http://www.mmorpg.co...orums/forum/579

but more specifically http://www.mmorpg.co...Aimbotters.html

http://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/271957-why-does-fe-allow-cheats/page__pid__2595521 Original post which G1 will more than likely remove again to cover up the tracks of these exploiters.

If the moderator from G1 thinks they can actually suspend my account from a FORUM think again it will just make it much worse for them until my account is unblocked because clearly they are in the wrong. You can't ban an IP address when you got hundreds if not thousands of them and friends willing to help so this is what I would say to a moderator on G1 who is abusing their rights. 1. No warning. 2. No locked threads all threads posted about this issue have been removed even those not disclosing names of players or breaking the rules. 3. No PM from the moderator for a reason why my account was blocked for posting until the 24th.

Everyone this is what a paying customer who has spent over $500 across G1 games within 1 year gets for sharing their opinions even without braeking rules.

[#103127] Your posting rights have been temporarily suspended. The suspension is due to end 24 April 2012 - 03:10 AM.

Amana

MMORPG.COM Staff

4/17/12 9:43:48 AM#10

Posting details about exploits, including videos and anything that could be considered instructional is not allowed.

To give feedback on moderation, contact community@mmorpg.com

Renoaku

Hard Core Member

OP  4/20/12 2:55:47 AM#11

Well to update this post a bit leaving out the links, and try and get this topic rolling again.

I really wouldn't consider what I linked an Exploit but rather Bugs although all the other players who posted those links which I posted here on G1 forums which as you can see in the previous post was removed by G1 again to cover up what is actually going on in this game.

I consider these bugs because the shooting through walls is a common bug in Fallen Earth for some reason bullets themselves at times continue to hit a player taking cover for example, as well as the bug with Cars that people have been discussing a lot for example when I jump on another persons car my character avoids collision and instead of standing on top it stands inside therefore creating problems in the game at times. I can't be certain on the shoothing through walls thing but I believe it is an easy fix for G1 and a hitbox problem, and change it from avatar colusion with other peoples cars in the script from FALSE to TRUE. How hard could that be.

These bugs, or exploits are not hacks however, but what gets me the most is that the people who were using these bugs were the clans in this game who have previously caused harassment in the game, and then posted false links and harassment about other techs in the tech chat to bring up hate between the players, and finally now proof which I can't post here of 3 of their mebers abusing bugs, not only this clan but their alliance as well.

The thing that gets me the most is that I have been a member of Gamers First since around 2008, I never had a single issue with them besides the time I fogot my secret question and password they declined to give support that was like in 2009 I think it was, I recovered it from backups on an external drive disconnected from my computer but it did take awhile. Anyways in my opinion Gamers First seems to have serious issues in Fallen Earth.

For Exmple when I made the posts about these issues on Fallen Earth under some topics started by other people multiple times about the Aimbots, Finally I found my posting rights blocked from their forums there was no warning, or reason as of why my account was blocked for a week although I did discover that Raddash viewed my profile like on the same date and time I lost my rights again with no warnings to which rule I broke. I will be honest too sometimes we break rules without intentionally knowing or doing such and posting those links here was against the rules of this site for example but I didn't get banned they did tell me it wasn't allowed though and it goes to prove one thing that G1 needs to get control over the Moderators of their forums.

What I have found out is that Moderators are not all exactly GM's either they are people like me given Ban rights at least under certain sections of their forums I know of not sure about Fallen Earth although these Moderators can use these rights for personal revenges against people for talking about in game issues for example this clan who was abusing the bugs has a Decon, and a Hazmat in their same clan, maybe more than one basically they are helpers in game, as well as connections to contacting GM's, and possibly moderators which would explain how their clan members are avoding getting into trouble for their griefing in game chat when the issue was reported to Gamers First, and why my account got forum banned as well as suspended in game not because of a little incident of so called racism but because of these people complaining to G1. My opinion on this is that G1 should give Hazmat, and Testers seperate accounts which are not allowed to affiliate with Clans, or members to prevent stuff like this while of course none of this can be fully proven due to the fact they more than likely are talking on skype or TS3 the chances of this happening are pretty high.

Although what I am certain of is G1's lack of seeming to care for its customers in any way. They refuse to do anything about the in game Grief/Trolls who target people they don't like simply because they are the clans leaders, and by suspend or anything they would disrupt their entire clan. Look at eve online for example the incident with GoonSwarm he was suspended for 30 days from the game for what he did, now I wouldn't cry saying suspend a player because I personally hate them or without a reason, however these issues went on for quite awhile even after asking them to stop in game, then they did the same thing to other techs, and to be honest Some of the clan members are nice, however their clan is not wanted in the Fallen Earth community by some at least not with their type of attitude therefore it is either they are stopped which G1 doesn't care about, or I leave the game, and I have left the game already after a loss of $60 for 2 months of remaining subscription I have really been unable to play because of their griefing, and money spent in the cash shop.

I Feel that G1 needs to seriously improve management and if G1 is angry at me for sharing my opinion that they need to improve their customer service on their forum at a certain point then really this makes Nexon as a company look like angels because I have complained about nexon on their own forums never have I been banned or warned for it.

1. Gamers First lacks the ability to report Bugs, or Exploits in Fallen Earth in fact I don't even see a way to report a bug in Fallen Earth, or on the forum the only way I can report a bug is by opening my browser and file a ticket with G1 which sometimes it takes them days if not a week or longer to even respond to the ticket if they do. I also can't confirm they got the ticket, or see the status of a ticket.

2. Gamers First Lacks the ability to report Player issues in game.

3. Gamers first Moderation needs to be looked at for example with all the posts about cheaters the last few days G1 Moderators should have locked some topics, or told customers that talking about such on their boards was not allowed not just have kicked everyones account. In addition to this a public statement on their forums about the issue would have been nice instead of trying to cover this all up.

4. Gamers First in my opinion begins to look like another Mortal Online incident, I have complained to support about these issues, I have also complained to the forum Moderator or one of them about this and I won't really be shocked if they don't ban my account from all games either, but like I said there is no such thing as a real ban.

Now about the cheats, The reason I beleive that these cheats are going around in the game is because One of the players who was constantly stalking and causing issues for me in PVP zones was constantly hitting me with dual pistols almost 100% accuracy no misses, and I don't believe it was good aim, or a really 120+ FPS computer either sure its possible there are skilled players in a game, but I don't believe this. I did some searching and found out that there is a lot of talk about hacks on a lot of different sites related to Fallen Earth, so the real question is how and what is G1 going to do to stop these issues on their game. To be honest Gamers First reminds me of T4C back in 2001 where you always had to call a GM for help things getting too personal, and never any professional customer service in any way.

To be honest I believe Gamers First is just not that great of a company all around, Fallen Earth by all means is the worst, I will give it that much, however APB reloaded became messed up as soon as G1 took over the game, I hope that someone else who actually has money will actually buy out G1 and undo all their mistakes that G1 has done who knows it might happen, or G1 might loose license rights I don't know but even myself with the right developer team and if I had the money it took to get rights to such a game I could run a game better than Gamers First has like APB reloaded it is such a waste to see this game that had great potential go to waste not talking about cheaters, but in General G1 has ruined what was RTW's dream of a game while they had issues it was still run better by them.

So for now I am playing Tera which just came out, and I am waiting for TSW, & GW2 However I currently have no plans of giving Fallen Earth another chance until serious changes come to this game it is ruined, and I honestly expect the game to fall now. IF people think Bioware is bad all around then maybe you should go through the experience I have with G1.

I kinda miss games like Tabula Rasa, and Auto Assault. It would be nice to have new games open up like these but with better graphics, for instance Auto Assault would be good if it were like EVE online both a MMOFPS, and MMORPG basically both Vehicle Combat along with Avatar FPS combat.

Also the last thing I have noticed about Fallen Earth forums is it tends to be MEME Heaven something I have noticed for quite awhile people sometimes often posting memes on the forums and Trolling, although this was seen way before I noticed the issue about Moderators removing the posts related to cheats, exploits and suspending players accounts including my own who replied without reason.

User Deleted
4/27/12 9:49:37 PM#12

and this is why we dont want freaking pvp in our game! its a shame that the devs are listning to the vocal naggers in the forum. we had blood sports. how many did play that for example :)

and yes. its a bold statement, but in every indie-mmo with pvp the issue is there.

Reklaw

Elite Member

The adult I am takes care of most things real life. However my inner-child is a GAMER!!

4/28/12 12:34:51 AM#13
Originally posted by mymmo

and this is why we dont want freaking pvp in our game! its a shame that the devs are listning to the vocal naggers in the forum. we had blood sports. how many did play that for example :)

and yes. its a bold statement, but in every MMO regardless if it's a AAA or indie MMO with pvp&pve the issue is there.

fixed

Dredphyre

Novice Member

fanboi of truth

4/28/12 12:42:52 AM#14
Originally posted by GTwander

Well, TSW is a tab-driven combat style, so of course there is no aimbotters.

It's something you have to deal with when dealing with a game that requires much more player-attention. If they really wanted to make it impossible to cheat this way, they would just design the game to not allow you to aim in the first place... then what is the point?

There is room for both, but a blatant fear/hatred of cheaters on one end is just going to keep everything leaning towards the other side of the spectrum... and I for one and getting bored with tab-targetting style games, even if I am still interested in TSW (though, sometimes I question why).

I love ABP to death, but even I know that a Russian username = 100% chance of unfair headshots.

Seriously, "what can you do?".

Actually, there are ways to prevent aim-bot cheating. You can design a game with aiming, and at the very least, have the aimbotting detectable.

WWII Online has successfully prevented aim botting during its long run as an MMO.

User Deleted
4/28/12 5:20:34 AM#15
Originally posted by Reklaw

and yes. its a bold statement, but in every MMO regardless if it's a AAA or indie MMO with pvp&pve the issue is there.

fixed

haha :P You are ofc corret but its just that the cheating in pvp is more bad from my point of view. In pve you are against npcs and can only brag about your phat loot. While in pvp you are against other players and can grief and ruin other players experince -

Reklaw

Elite Member

4/28/12 5:31:41 PM#16
Originally posted by Reklaw

fixed

haha :P You are ofc corret but its just that the cheating in pvp is more bad from my point of view. In pve you are against npcs and can only brag about your phat loot. While in pvp you are against other players and can grief and ruin other players experince -

oh agree, regarless which game it happens, it's sad that it happens...just sad to see people pretend to be gamers while cheating....