Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Destiny | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,860,305 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,246,665
Fallen Earth | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 09/22/09)  | Pub:GamersFirst
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | ESRB:MOut of date info? Let us know!

Fallen Earth Forum » Fallen Earth » Fallen Earth - Great by yourself, Better with a Friend

2 posts found
  jiveturkey12

Advanced Member

OP  2/09/13 1:40:53 PM#1

Ive been playing Fallen Earth after I dont even know, two years or so. My friend and I were looking at all the F2P MMO's on Steam and landed on Fallen Earth to try out for an evening. Now its been a week and were still having a blast running dungeons, crafting, and just hanging out roleplaying in game with other people (Ive seen people on this site say theres no RP in FE, you honestly just have to look and start random RP and people will follow).

I know have my rommate playing through the game on his account, and hes loving the hell outa the game. Its great to see a game where you can play solo and its still open enough and different enough (Especially combat wise) to hold your intreset for a few hours. 

But nothing beats playing the game late at night for 5 hours, with you and a friend just exploring the vast wasteland and fighting goons. If you wanted a "Fallout Online" Fallen Earth really has it made out for you. Just make sure to bring a friend along for the ride, hell tell them its Free and they cant give you an excuse!

mrrshann618

Apprentice Member

3/03/13 7:26:12 AM#2

I fully agree. I've been playing off and on for a long time also (Was in Beta). I finally got my wife, a notorious game jumper who can never find anything "fun" to play, to try this out. Im back hanging around Odenville helping her out, and she is having a blast. The simple fact that you have to do "daily maintainence" like horsefeed really is really appealing.

She is really sick of the "WOW" instant gratification that is prevelant in most games now, this extra step of "do or die" really has her happy. She has flat out said that the limitations of the f2p would have been a big turn off without someone there. Having 2 people with 1 slot crafting is so much more helpful when getting needed things. Having me around with my "bounty of crafting abilties" is really helping her out with those, that way she can concentrate on enjoying the game with her first run.