Trending Games | ArcheAge | Neverwinter | WildStar | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,819,909 Users Online:0
Games:731  Posts:6,216,627
Fallen Earth | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 09/22/09)  | Pub:GamersFirst
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | ESRB:MOut of date info? Let us know!

Fallen Earth Forum » Fallen Earth » Good thing game is free...since its a bugfest

1 posts found
  dbgager

Novice Member

OP  8/01/12 10:41:21 PM#1

Downloaded the game yesterday..played for about 3 hours. The game is very flaky and buggy. First upon entering the game after the tutorial. The game said I was dead and could not move. Had to reboot the game to fix it, as everytime I tried to move, it would spam the chat box with a message that I was worm food, and rubberband me back. Later all the icons stopped working in the interface..and the location tooltips on the minimap no longer worked. Again had to reboot. Then I got stuck on my horse in combat mode, and if I hit tab to exit combat mode. The game told me "You can't do that right now. This time I had to completelly kill the game with the task manager in windows, since I had no cursor. That was in the space of about 2 1/2 to 3 hours time. If it has that many bugs..It will just be an exercise in frustration to try and play it. Seems like it could be a fun game however. I do not see myself playing this game very long.

I can not believe it would be in such a state after being a paid sub game for 2 years...yikes. You would think that they would be jumping on these bugs trying to squash them, instead of ignoring them, but on the help channel, people said these bugs have been with the game since it was released.