Trending Games | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,644,988 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,078,727
Broadsword Online Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 09/30/97)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:$09.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Comments from other members who rated Ultima Online

Showing comments 1 to 10 (402 total)

Grouroux writes: UO with Second Age will stay the best MMO on the market. Fri Apr 04 2014 1:05AM
Topherpunch writes: This game is a classic and will always be superior Mon Feb 04 2013 10:16AM
DAS1337 writes: Still alive and kicking after 15 years. Best MMO I've ever played. Fri Jan 20 2012 12:39PM
kh91vy writes: I have played this game for 13 years now. I have seen it change and evolve. Although it certainly has its flaw, like most games, it is by far the most addicting and entertaining game I have ever played. Probably the greatest aspect now is the enhanced client combined with Pinco's Custom User interface. Although the graphic of this client are not equal to newer mmos, it is still very well done and a fantastic client. The most problematic aspect, in my opinion, is the insurance system and duplicate worlds. I believe the advent of Trammel (a duplicate world where no pvp is allowed) was done incorrectly and in haste. In addition, the insurance system needs to be better reorganized to either become a more of a gold sink or not so easy to retain items. Try the grandfather of mmos for yourself. You will find a skill system, crafting system, player interaction system, and community unlike any other. The only advice I could give you is to enjoy every second of your new player experience and pick a shard that is more popular, such as Atlantic or Europa. Also, keep in mind the time difference. If you ever come to Europa, look me up on ICQ 74431689 and I will be happy to show you around. Fri Sep 16 2011 11:51AM
gagenie writes: very old game Sat Jul 23 2011 4:16PM
sergeriver writes: Best MMORPG ever. Mon Feb 14 2011 3:23PM
Taimerok writes: What can I say? It is UO, classik, the best mmo ever! Fri Feb 04 2011 5:57AM
Lazi0220 writes: back to the early time, UO is a kind of legend and memory. Cant find another better pvp system game which is skill-driven not cash-driven game than UO recently Sun Dec 05 2010 6:44AM
Mezner writes: This game even due to the age is still hands down the best for conect imo. The PvP was great before AOS. Still better than most imo if you prefer content over graphics Sat Nov 13 2010 3:29PM
gobik writes: Game losing players.. Thu Aug 05 2010 4:40PM