Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,727 Users Online:0
Games:687  Posts:6,083,275
Broadsword Online Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 09/30/97)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:$09.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Ultima Online Forum » Game Suggestions » Please ... We are still waiting.

2 posts found
  Fearmeirl

Novice Member

OP  1/22/09 11:14:13 AM#1

1.) Re-release the 97' game. I still have my CD. I will take it out of its frame for this date.

2.) Make 1 server for the old players to play.

We are so fed up with the current MMO's. Warhammer, World of Warcraft, Age of Conan, any others Im not going to list: Are NOT for US. We've paid these companys thousands to millions of dollars that we would of gladly given to you to keep up *ONE* server for us. No game will ever be like the original UO. We are still waiting, currently mostly waiting for Darkfall, yet even DF will not fully mimic the good times of old UO. Please reconsider your "We will never have a retro server" mindset. Your killing your game when you could be progressing. 

When I say "we" I think I speak for anyone who has ever played UO from October 1, 1998 to February 28, 2003.

Thanks.

AllTheZios

Apprentice Member

2/03/09 7:44:18 AM#2
Originally posted by Fearmeirl

1.) Re-release the 97' game. I still have my CD. I will take it out of its frame for this date.

2.) Make 1 server for the old players to play.

We are so fed up with the current MMO's. Warhammer, World of Warcraft, Age of Conan, any others Im not going to list: Are NOT for US. We've paid these companys thousands to millions of dollars that we would of gladly given to you to keep up *ONE* server for us. No game will ever be like the original UO. We are still waiting, currently mostly waiting for Darkfall, yet even DF will not fully mimic the good times of old UO. Please reconsider your "We will never have a retro server" mindset. Your killing your game when you could be progressing. 

When I say "we" I think I speak for anyone who has ever played UO from October 1, 1998 to February 28, 2003.

Thanks.

I.. I can't believe I have to keep saying this.

Free shards. Google it. You'll get everything you want. As long as you dont disrespect the staff on those shards, you'll be fine.