The Das Tal team has sent word that the Summer Alpha will kick off on July 16th. The event will be hosted on EU servers and will run for two weeks. Anyone interested in participating can register on the Das Tal site by July 15th for guaranteed access. Those registering after that date will be accommodated as space becomes available.
- We are going to release the Spear/Shield-based Phalanx weapon set that will combine mid-range melee attacks with a host of crowd control and support abilities.
- A brand-new world map that is 3x as large as the old alpha map. Featuring three biomes: the desert, the mountains and the brand newpoison swamps.
- Player settlements will now come in different sizes and will have a host of new buildings available. Vote here for which new buildings you want to see first.
- We are going to release our first proper Tutorial to allow new players to try out the basic controls, combat and character development before jumping into the high-octane PvP world of the valley.
- We’ll introduce the first version of our solo player Challenge system that will allow you to unlock new titles, avatars, skins and other visual rewards for your character by solving a host of different daily, weekly and monthly challenges.
The team will also be sponsoring a contest during the July Alpha with clans able to score some Nomad Packs. Check out the details here.
Head the the Das Tal site to learn more.