The Das Tal team is ready to unleash a big new update during a nine-day event for development supporters, testers and clans. Beginning October 31st, two servers will be active, one in North America and one in Central Europe. Players will be able to check out months' worth of upgrades and overhauls to some systems and to the introduction of new ones.
What’s New in Das Tal?
- Settlement construction: Along with upgradable buildings.
- Clan warfare bolstered: Sieges, resource wars and random events.
- New player progression system: More flexibility in character development.
- Double the previous armor and weapon abilities: Many have been reworked, and many more added.
- Overhauled crafting system: Many new materials to gather and strategic choices to make.
- Brand new map zone: The new Mountain biome. Grey is the new orange!
- Custom control configurations: No more problems with AZERTY keyboards! You can now create your own control schemes.
Find out more about the event on the Das Tal site.