Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,313 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,315,914
TerraNovita Software BVBA | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 2004)  | Pub:TerraNovita Software BVBA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

4 posts found
  Lunarhearts

Novice Member

Something can be changed by you, but you are under control by me =.=

OP  4/20/08 9:34:33 AM#1

They designed this game for macroing, and when i macro for only 15 mins, my account was locked. Well, i ll never play this game anymore!

Lady_Killer

deathx91

Novice Member

1/10/10 11:09:32 AM#2

lol this game wasnt design for macroing. that's the cause you got banned 

Animei

Novice Member

4/01/11 11:41:22 PM#3

TERA is one of the most visually impressive mmorpg's announced thus far. Not very surprising, the game runs on the Unreal 3 engine. The team has had a huge amount of experience with the Unreal engine due to the fact Lineage 2 used the Unreal 2 engine. Whether you like Lineage 2 or not, Lineage 2 was one of the most impressive games from a visual standpoint when it was released in 2003. It was able to put litterly hundreds of characters on screen at once and still look stunning.

kinido

Apprentice Member

4/01/11 11:44:24 PM#4
Originally posted by Animei

TERA is one of the most visually impressive mmorpg's announced thus far. Not very surprising, the game runs on the Unreal 3 engine. The team has had a huge amount of experience with the Unreal engine due to the fact Lineage 2 used the Unreal 2 engine. Whether you like Lineage 2 or not, Lineage 2 was one of the most impressive games from a visual standpoint when it was released in 2003. It was able to put litterly hundreds of characters on screen at once and still look stunning.

Hey bud, wrong forum .. Terra WORLD is different then Tera .... :P 

PS - All mammals have nipples.

Get over it already.