Warframe for PC has been updated with The Second Dream patch that brings some pretty cool new features into the game. Most notably, players will be taken on a cinematic quest line that will help answer the most pressing question most Tenno have: "What IS a Warframe?" In addition, the new Archer themed Warframe has entered the fray along with a new PvP map, sortie missions, gear, weapons and tons more.
NEW ARCHER WARFRAME: With her quiver of tactical arrows, this huntress prowls unseen and strikes without warning. Ivara's Abilities are as follows:
- Quiver -- Cycle through and shoot one of four tactical arrows:
- Cloak Arrow: Creates a defensive bubble that cloaks allies and shields them from attacks.
- Dashwire Arrow: Fires a zipline.
- Slumber Arrow: Induces a temporary slumber in target.
- Intrigue Arrow: Creates a noise at the point of impact to attract enemies.
- Navigator -- Assume control of a projectile and guide it to its targets.
- Prowl -- Become invisible, steal loot from unsuspecting enemies then go on the offensive with increased headshot damage.
- Artemis Bow -- Summon a mighty bow and unleash a volley of devastating arrows.
Read more about the update on the Warframe site.