Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | Marvel Heroes | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,902,096 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,274,988
Rumble Games | Official Site
Action RPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 2013)  | Pub:Rumble Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Browser | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
Browser GameOut of date info? Let us know!

KingsRoad Forum » General Discussion » Very fun ARPG!

3 posts found
  Raserei

Apprentice Member

OP  2/04/14 3:18:53 PM#1

Don't be quick to judge the cash shop! Everything can be earned by playing!

The game requires thinking in order to be powerful! AoE and survivability is king! Having a blast! Level 50 Knight, 38 archer, and 12 wizard!

Elevenb4

Hard Core Member

2/04/14 3:22:54 PM#2
Having just finished Titan Quest IT again in my attempt to pass the time until the D3 expac comes I've actually been looking for an ARPG to play. I saw this, but being a FB thing, I didn't want to do it since most of their games are kind of goofy imo. I'll have to check it out. 

-Unconstitutional laws aren't laws.-

Raserei

Apprentice Member

OP  2/05/14 8:31:21 AM#3

It actually doesn't feel like a facebook game. The key is to realize everything in game can be earned free. They do throw some stuff at you but its simple, enjoy it for free. 

Every boss past the 4th level drops a lockbox which can have blue gems. Later you will have access to bounty quests, you get TWO lockboxes per run, which doubles your chance at cash shop currency.

I talked to many players who have been playing for a long time and they said they accrued over 100$ worth of cash shop currency just by playing for free.