Trending Games | Kyn | Shroud of the Avatar | Skyforge | Guild Wars 2

Facebook Twitter YouTube Twitch.tv
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:3,024,435 Users Online:0
Games:841  Posts:6,480,467
Visionary Realms | Official Site
MMORPG | Setting:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel 2017)  | Pub:Visionary Realms
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Forum » General Discussion » Collection of Brad's Post from closed thread

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
43 posts found
  EQAbner

Novice Member

7/10/14 2:29:49 PM#41
Originally posted by Taranx

I'm probably just nieve, but when I see Epic posts from someone who has put so much time and effort at explaining and defending himself against the armchair experts, I can't help but want to root for them and wish them the best

I am indeed following Pantheon the game and not the politics and quite excited with this vision of Brad's 

At the end of it all, if people want to throw money into this project, good stuff!

You tell it!

EQAbner

Novice Member

7/10/14 2:32:23 PM#42
Originally posted by ReallyNow10
Brad's answer works for me, given so little I know.  And I will go ON THE RECORD to say that I trust Brad more than some of the posters on this site.  I will leave off names, but they know who they are.

See you in-game! Go Brad Go! /snicker
  Elmberry

Apprentice Member

7/10/14 3:48:45 PM#43
Originally posted by Elmberry

I feel it's important that everyone involved creating the game gets cash for all their hard work.

After looking at the gameplay trailers I feel also that they need people who can create good looking models which can move properly (and not use those from unity store which looks horrible). However I will wait and see how this project evolves. Hopefully they will manage to create a MMO which is not only fun to play but also looks decent. The dungeon in the trailer below has little Skyrim look over it. It's a good start at least but it's important they are complex as those in EQ (Guk, etc..), so it's not just one path to the end of the dungeon... Wait... a dungeon should never have an end like those simplistic ones we see in WoW for example and most other MMOs. I rather see they make few (~15 to 20) really large and good looking ones than many (25 to 50) smaller simplistic ones. Let us also enjoy traps as we did in EQ. :D Implement them as in Skyrim. Let also rogues be able to discover them little easier via a passiv skill. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0cvcSmbtOM

The dungeon in the end of above trailer looks to be bought assets from Unity store.... :(

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/10875

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search