Heroes of the Storm will soon be getting an Overwatch-style system of commendations and MVP notice at the end of every match. All HotS matches with the exception of Custom Matches will see players able to promote others (or themselves!) to MVP no matter which team won. In addition, other rewards will be handed out based on specific criteria.
- Headhunter – Most Mercenary camps captured.
- Bulwark – Most damage taken by a Warrior Hero.
- Cannonneer – Most Core damage done on Towers of Doom.
- Moneybags – Most coins turned in on Blackheart’s Bay.
- Stunner – Longest combined Stun time against enemy Heroes.
Players can also reward one another with commendations -- a virtual "thumbs-up" for others that gives them a bit of time in the spotlight.
Check out the full details on the Heroes of the Storm site.