Trending Games | World of Warcraft | ArcheAge | Destiny | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,860,364 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,246,909
Forged Chaos LLC | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Forged Chaos LLC
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Trials of Ascension Forum » General Discussion » If I pay for alpha...

3 posts found
  strawhat0981

Advanced Member

I want an awesome sci-fi game that is a sandbox...give it to me!!!!

OP  3/20/14 7:19:21 PM#1
Didnt really see but is it ongoing, or does it start when?
  Choch

Apprentice Member

3/22/14 10:16:29 PM#2

Alpha hasn't begun yet but the game is making a lot of progress.

They changed to a new game engine a few months ago and they have made a lot of improvements and progress. Right now they are running a 'Light-the-forge' campaign to help raise funds to not only make the game but also raise enough money to make a real kickstarter demo so that people will get a greater sense for how great this game is.

Furthermore, the 'light-the-forge' campaign is special because they are offering things that you will not be able to get in the future, and if you can, it will not be as easy nor as cheap to purchase. They also are offering special goals for each $1000 they make in the campaign. For example: Right now, one of the rewards for reaching the $26,000 goal (currently $25,288 as of this post) is "Everyone that backs while total donations are between $25,000 and $26,000 will be entered into a drawing to join us in the demo (when it's done)!" which would be even before alpha is available.

There is also A LOT more stuff going on too but this is the main thing.

Hope that helps!

strawhat0981

Advanced Member

I want an awesome sci-fi game that is a sandbox...give it to me!!!!

OP  3/24/14 8:38:09 PM#3
Originally posted by GimiZigi

Alpha hasn't begun yet but the game is making a lot of progress.

They changed to a new game engine a few months ago and they have made a lot of improvements and progress. Right now they are running a 'Light-the-forge' campaign to help raise funds to not only make the game but also raise enough money to make a real kickstarter demo so that people will get a greater sense for how great this game is.

Furthermore, the 'light-the-forge' campaign is special because they are offering things that you will not be able to get in the future, and if you can, it will not be as easy nor as cheap to purchase. They also are offering special goals for each $1000 they make in the campaign. For example: Right now, one of the rewards for reaching the $26,000 goal (currently $25,288 as of this post) is "Everyone that backs while total donations are between $25,000 and $26,000 will be entered into a drawing to join us in the demo (when it's done)!" which would be even before alpha is available.

There is also A LOT more stuff going on too but this is the main thing.

Hope that helps!

Thank you for spending the time to tell me anything.   I will pledge money soon enough, thanks to your information.