Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic | WildStar | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,169 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,079,344
Forged Chaos LLC | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Forged Chaos LLC
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

6 posts found
  ParinoidPanda

Novice Member

OP  9/09/13 1:08:28 PM#1

Well fellow enthusiasts, it's almost a full year since FC rebooted limited-development! The kickstarter is just weeks away, I couldn't be more excited! 

The wiki is coming along nicely, and should be ready for the masses when the kickstarter fires off!

http://www.toa-wiki.com

Keep it up everyone! And let's get some more activity going on these forums to get the hype back up!!!!!!!!

If my undead panda's don't get you...

Dyraele

Novice Member

9/09/13 2:23:16 PM#2
Happy Anniversary! It's been a fun year, here's to hoping for more board members and eventual KS.

AKA - Bruxail

GimiZigi

Hard Core Member

9/16/13 4:23:58 PM#3
I hope after a successful kickstarter, that the following year will go by quickly to see the game produced!
  Rashmeind

Novice Member

9/19/13 11:01:23 PM#4
HBD ToA!  Here's to a successful launch this time... my heart can't take what happened to it 7 years ago.  This was destined to be one of the great genre-growing games of its time and it still has what it takes.

http://www.trialsofascension.com/

Zapzap

Hard Core Member

10/06/13 8:34:19 PM#5

Congratulations.  It has been probably at least 7 or more years since I officially gave up on this game ever seeing the light of day.  That being said I am glad its back even if do not approve of kickstarter.  some really cool ideas in ToA.  Not sure if it will ever work out.  But I love they are they still trying.

Any idea when ToA 1st started development.  It had to have been at least 10+ years ago.  I can vaguely recall following iI around when I first started following Darkfall in 2002 or maybe it was when I was playing Shadowbane in 2003.. 

PeskeyPixie

Novice Member

10/11/13 7:01:12 AM#6
I believe they started out as Shadowpool Studios in September of 2002.  They have a poll on their forums where you can vote for what time you think their Kickstarter project will begin ranging from October 11 to October 29 so I think they are just about ready to launch it. I can't wait to show my support by pledging to their cause.