Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Elder Scrolls Online | Archlord 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,798,148 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,195,740
Forged Chaos LLC | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Forged Chaos LLC
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
24 posts found
  Psalms

Novice Member

12/18/12 7:23:41 PM#21

This game looks great!

Love the perma-death, love the idea of magic being a difficult path to follow!

mmohyper

Novice Member

12/22/12 1:57:09 AM#22
I really hope their kickstarter campaign is successful. This game would fill a niche that has desperately needed filling. 
  PsiKahn

Apprentice Member

12/26/12 11:11:54 AM#23
So glad this is back on track.  This is the MMO I've always envisionedand I desperately want it to see the light of day.
  PeskeyPixie

Apprentice Member

1/16/13 2:21:44 PM#24
I don't think there is a feature I don't like in this game. The more I read the better I like it and the idea of a perma-death over time makes so much sense when you stop and think about it. At first I had a knee-jerk reaction and thought this game was off it's rockers but as I continue to follow it and listen to what the devs say, i am finding myself thinking that Forged Chaos is probably the most innovative (no pun intended) company to put together a game with this many feature that all seem to work well together in creating a very immersive environment while keeping it wide open for different styles of players. This is going to be the first game in the next generation of MMOs.
2 Pages « 1 2 Search