Trending Games | ArcheAge | Neverwinter | WildStar | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,822,720 Users Online:0
Games:731  Posts:6,217,135
Forged Chaos LLC | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Forged Chaos LLC
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Trials of Ascension Forum » General Discussion » Sony buy this...not another WoW clone.

4 posts found
  shane910

Novice Member

OP  7/10/07 10:40:43 PM#1

Someone needs to breath new life into this, this could be sony's big hardcore title that they are looking for since VG is getting the dumbdown.

The ideas here are friggin awsome and the industry badly needs some new blood in it.

The economy for this game alone would do wonders for MMO's... not to mention the rest of it is amazing.

Good luck devs.

Shane

DeaconX

Advanced Member

Stand up for what you believe; Even if you stand alone.
-==X==-
SHH, my COMMON SENSE is tingling!

7/10/07 10:59:12 PM#2

I'm a little ticked, but I guess I shouldn't be.  Many of the planned features I've had in my notes for what MMO's should be like for YEARS... unfortunately I do not nearly have the knowledge, influence or money to make my mmo dreams happen.  The ARTIFACTS after deat [or RETIREMENT OF CHARACTER as I had it written since in my idea, a player would play a character from age 14 or so until about 60 and retire their adventurer] was what struck me right away as 'no way that's my idea who's spyin on me'.

Good stuff I hope... the game is obviously VERY far from complete and at this stage could be vaporware... Good luck to TOA. 

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

deucallion

Novice Member

<insert witty, macho geek blather here>

7/11/07 2:02:36 AM#3

Man, finally a MMO that is all i dreamed an MMO could be, and they run outta money for development.  This is a kick in the nuts i'll be recovering from for a long time

thepatriot

Novice Member

9/12/07 9:18:32 AM#4

The game has been in development for years with not even an alpha in sight.  The ideas were grand and likely too grand for success.  They were the little engine that couldn't.