Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Marvel Heroes

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,922,265 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,315,249
Funcom | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 06/27/01)  | Pub:Funcom
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$09.95 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

4 posts found
  zantax

Novice Member

OP  4/04/12 4:38:23 PM#1

Just wondering if anyone can tell me how many people play this game still?  I used to play in beta then open beta but quit after a year, thinking about comming back for a second time?

Thanks

leojreimroc

Apprentice Member

4/04/12 4:40:28 PM#2

It's been a long time since I've played, but you can easily make a free account and go see for yourself.  I still have a free account that I still use from time to time to check things out and go on a nostalgia stroll.

Tamanous

Elite Member

4/04/12 4:44:33 PM#3

Holy crap it's Zantax!

We rolled AC for years together.

You catch the new graphics upgrade info? I have to admit I was almost tempted to install and check it out as well but only if and when that patch hits. Also check out World of Darkness if you haven't already. Might be the most AAA sandbox on the horizon.

You stay sassy!

zantax

Novice Member

OP  4/04/12 5:11:08 PM#4

Tamanous,

Yea man, I actually installed AO last night and tried it out, ignoring all my old characters and starting fresh...DAMN I forgot what that game was like...haha.  Super complex still, but could be fun, I don't know if I will stick with it, hey it is free.