Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2 | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,711 Users Online:0
Games:686  Posts:6,083,158
Turbine Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Beta Testing  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Turbine Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | ESRB:MOut of date info? Let us know!

Asheron's Call 2 Forum » General Discussion » Can someone make a new overview video?

4 posts found
  Kanyl

Apprentice Member

"Toss me!"

OP  12/14/12 9:18:04 AM#1

Hey! :)

I  have not played the game yet, but still I have heard about it several times and it seems interesting! Currently, there are only like 2-3  Asheron's Call videos on YouTube, showing nothing and with bad quality. I would like to see a video like this, IF someone here around have the "skills" and the passion to make it:

* A commentary video, in full HD (max settings pref), showing gameplay and talking about the game. Like showing all the features, and explaining so even a "noob" can understand. All in all: a good overview!

So, is there any passionated videomaker out there, who plays this game is not afraid of speaking and making an awesome video? If yes, then make one! (ONLY if you feel like YOU want to do it, of course!)

I think the community would appreciate it!

Jyiiga

Advanced Member

12/14/12 9:26:02 AM#2
Maybe it will happen, but I'd bet those interested are to busy playing right now! :P
  bunzaga

Novice Member

12/14/12 3:18:14 PM#3
I can record some gameplay, but my the mic on my headset snapped off inside my PC, so there won't be any commentary.
  tachgb

Novice Member

12/14/12 6:59:55 PM#4

While not a video, it's a great write up of what AC2 was/is.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/10/04/the-game-archaeologist-answers-asherons-call-2-the-highlights/

At the time, the closing of Asheron's Call 2 was the most high-profile shutdown in MMOs to date, and several people watched an online world head toward an expiration date in wonder. A Wired writer astutely observed, "The players aren't dying in real life; they're just being forced to disband. Their emotional state is thus more like the grief of an indigenous tribe that is being driven off its land by a megacorporation and is losing its way of life."