CCP has sent word that the Mosaic Update for EVE Online is now available. Mosaic brings a host of new additions, effects, cruiser-sized burner missions, and much more into the game.
Some of the biggest features in Mosaic include:
- Permanent ship skins with over 100 gorgeous patterns give players a new way to customize their EVE Online experience
- A new, more open-ended opportunities system for new players to discover the universe
- Cruiser-sized burner missions offer serious PvE challenges to those daring enough to accept
- New assembly effects for structures in space
- Balancing to nullsec and lowsec ores
- New forcefield efffects for control towers
- Tech 3 destroyer rebalance
- Improved corporate role management interface
- Two-factor authentication for account security
- Nullsec infrastructure improvements
- Balancing of battlecruiser warp speeds
- Updates to the sensor overlay
CCP has plans to bring a ton of new content into the game over the coming months and to assist players keeping track of all that will be implemented, the EVE site has a new dedicated updates page. It features links to developer blogs, videos and more to assist players with learning all about changes coming to the game.
Find out more about Mosaic on the EVE Online site.