Techland has posted the top five Dying Light mods created by the community using the dev tools and is now asking for community input to select the winner who will receive an Alienware Alpha computer and game merchandise.
The top mods are:
- The Winchester Tavern – a near perfect replica of the famous pub from the cult-hit movie Shaun of the Dead. Grab a pint and defend your local watering hole.
- SkyFall – an intricate and twisted journey through a man’s troubled dreams. Various levels and puzzles that get more and more warped the further you delve.
- Escaping Death – a classic action-packed Dying Light experience full of combat and parkour.
- Repetition: Horror House – recreating the tension of the infamous P.T. house but with a Harran-flavoured twist.
- Little Big World – "Honey, I shrunk the outbreak." Battle and parkour your way through an infested house, all while being the size of a bottle cap.
Fans can vote on the Dying Light contest page. We'll keep you posted about the results.