Turbine has released the notes for the upcoming update for Dungeons and Dragons Online: Stormreach. The update is titled, "Stormreach Under Siege". As usual, there's too much here to post, so follow the link below to read it all:
Here is a sneak peek at the release notes for Stormreach Under Siege. The update will hit live servers on Wednesday September 20, 2006.
The Cult of Madness has infiltrated the Waterworks and summoned forth a legion of outsiders from Xoriat! The harbor guards are ill-equipped to deal with a threat of this magnitude and you must return to the familiar grounds of your early days in Stormreach. The future of the city is in your hands!
Enjoy this and four other adventures (CR 8-12) in our latest update – Stormreach Under Siege!
- We have made some improvements to server performance.
- Fixed some server problems that were leading to missing mail items.
- The Spell Selection window should no longer crash the client.
- You will no longer get hit with two death penalties if you logout or go link-dead while dead.
- Some quest rewards were becoming permanently ransacked; this is now fixed.
- Disease immunity items, and paladin and warforged disease immunities, now work properly against mummy rot.
- The tavern in Necropolis is now named "One Foot Inn" and has a new flavor NPC to relate the tale of how it got the name.
- Changed the language in character generation to clarify that Dwarves need to have martial weapon proficiency in order to receive proficiency in the dwarven waraxe, an exotic weapon, for free.
- The spelling and grammar of the /sheathe (formerly /sheath) emote have been fixed.
Read the whole update here.