|2 posts found|
Your Personal Greatest Moments You have experienced playing MMO's
The Pub at MMORPG.COM « General Discussion
9/01/09 4:56:37 AM
Hmm.... this make me reminisce, let’s try
1. Horizons - first time getting my flight rights with my dragon and flying up, which was amazing feeling.
2. Horizons - on the way to finish the rite of adult (or something I don’t remember now) there was a quest to defeat a monster, deep in the blight territory, me and another dragon went in and "stealth" in until we took it down, we felt like, special ops. taking down a major mob boss.
3. Horizons - when they (dev) did the first event to release new race, we had to destroy several huge crystal/machines, I remember we all went to the first one in my realm and everyone was there around it attacking, we had to pull back when patrol came and back in when they left because they were so strong, due to lag many went DC and then back again just as patrol came, I remember I was awake all night just to help take it down.
4. Horizons - on the first few days, someone announced the dev are doing a raid against us, several of us grouped together to "fend" off the attack we were mostly around level 15 some were 20, we tried to find it but we couldn’t, we started spreading out to seek the attack, eventually we found the aggressor but we all got wiped one by one (we didn’t organized attack), apparently what happen is someone pulled a normal boss out of his patrolling area (he run away because it was too high for him) and that boss was just wondering out of his normal place, we then all vowed to level as fast as we can so we be ready to the real attack.
5. Not a specific moment but almost every day since I met my g.friend in WoW, till now I remember the first day we started ... since then we play together every day
Took real interest in this game, hope it’s not all about PvP, personally I am not fond of PvP so much, usually I try to stay away.
Regarding the wings, one of my best early experience is flying for the first time with my dragon in Horizons after the rite of passage (or whatever it was called) and later when I started flying with my druid in wow, it’s a great feature and many time I just stop and enjoy the graphics while I fly aimlessly.