|4 posts found|
I played this game for like 2 years therefore I can tell you the overall pros and cons of this game.
1) Challenging bosses (although veteran players usually bug them)
2) In my opinion, the pvp system is pretty dynamic.
3) Warfare system is better than most mmo's games out there.
4) Farming for items is not difficult when you reach level 60+ (Underwater cave and cave of Tribulation drops alot of useful items)
5) No leveling bots out for this game.
1) Several duping incidents, which ruined the ingame economy.
2) Its a PvP based game, even at lower levels you will find that alot of people pk.
3) Non-newb friendly. Unless you played this game starting from open beta, you will find it difficult to get help from veteran players.
4) Although there are no leveling bots, some use speed hacks.
5) Because of dupes, new players will really find it difficult to get items. This reason may single handedly cause this game's downfall.
This game had alot of potential if it wasn't for dupes and hackers. I remember having to farm Underwatercave for items and making lots and lots of money out of it in the past. Now, it seems like there's really no point for anyone to start this game up. You'll end up quitting at level 40 or so.
big fan of diablo 2 myself...if this is anything like it then this game would be awesome.
Wait a minute. Are you guys complaining about the fact that this game is in 2d? Is that why the game is crap in your opinion? I think you outta try it first before making nonsense comments.
I'm playing this game right now and I find that it is full of depth. There are mounts, professions, and don't forget, you can play this on your cellphone (never tried it but you have to admit that's innovative). It's hard to find a good mmo that offers alot of depth...it may be appealing to you guys to grind 24/7 but some people find that completely mindless and repetitive. Why bash the 2d graphics? I find 2d graphics alot easier to control.
Idk, call me old school but i would much rather play a 2d game thats full of depth than a 3d grindfest.