|2 posts found|
Star Wars: The Old Republic: Do You Really Want a Beta Invite?
News & Features Discussion « General Discussion
6/30/11 5:57:34 AM
I would want a beta to make sure it doesnt end up like SWG :\ I've tested tons of games before including guild wars which makes me feel a lil old...
Take that stuff seriously dawgs! It is true that sometimes it could ruin the whole launch experience for you but testing is like community service, it shouldn't be fun if you want to do a good job.
Free games to kill the time in the long wait for warhammer/AoC?
LFGame « General Discussion
4/24/08 5:18:47 AM
My friends and I all decided to quit playing WoW for warhammer online. A few of them actually sold their accounts so they have absolutely nothing to go back to and so, we need a new mmo to kill the time.
Anyway, one of these friends and I have tried almost every single game there is but everyone else in our group dont like most of our game choices...and in retrospect, neither do I.
To try and describe a game that's fit to everyone's liking, it has to have:
1) pvp for sure...open or faction pvp, it dosn't matter.
2) the grind can't be insane. A world of warcraft-ish grind is fine. Even a FFXI kind of grind is alright.
3) Speaking of FFXI, it seems that at a certain point you cant do anything unless your grouped (to me at least..) There has to be solo-ability.
4) One of these friends cant stand "asian" type games. I suggested cabal online and he said duuude it looks so...asian... hard to please huh.
5) graphics dont matter as long as its not runescape haha
6) mounts are always a plus...
I know i basically described how WoW is in a nutshell but the games you suggest dont have to have ALL the qualities. just one or two is more than enough.
AND! If there is absolutely no MMO out there that has these magical qualities and is free, you could suggest a p2p game too.
Thanks alot and good luck finding this non-existant game of myth.