|23 posts found|
Dont you hate it when someone walks into your fist?
Off-Topic Discussion « General Discussion
11/01/10 11:08:21 AM
Dont you lot just hate it when someone walks into your fist and you get in trouble for it?
Well I have a ps3 and I dont find any problems but some people do.
Microphones cost about $30-$35 ( I find them for £20 in my local game stores) which is why people dont talk as much. Ps3 does have free online which is useful in the long run, but it doesnt have as many features as a 360. More people have 360's as well which is why you struggle to find players that are social online.
From my own expericance I find that there is far more headset users in certain games. I never find someone on cod4 who uses headsets yet cod5 nazi zombies almost always has someone using one. BFBC2 players hardly use them either. I mostly message because its easier which is what most people do. Maybe you should join a Clan who you can communicate with.
One thing you should be experianced with is the mute button. As said above there is wayyyy to many children who curse every time they die. They are soooo anoying.
Your favorite 10 PS2 games (need help putting together a games to buy list for my son and myself)
Console Gaming « General Discussion
11/01/10 10:51:28 AM
In no paticular order.....
1. Kingdom Hearts ( any of them)
2. Dragon Quest Journey Of the Cursed King
4. Burnout Revenge
5. Lego Star wars complete edition
6. Star wars Battlefront*
7. Star Wars battlefront 2*
8. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
9. Shrek 2**
10. Resident Evil
By the way fifa 11 has been released on ps2 as well if you like that style of game.
* Star wars battlefront has better gameplay than 2 EG: You can go prone and there are some better maps however Star Wars Battlefront 2 has better graphics, faster load times, and a higher variety of game modes. Plus theres a higher chance to find players online.
** Shrek 2 is a fun game depending on the age of the person playing it. It can get a bit boring as you get older.