|3 posts found|
OP 7/05/14 7:40:20 AM#1
As I sometimes visit this page I decided to show new MOBA
The games is hit Early Access few days ago! GAME IS NOT FREE 2 PLAY YET BUT WILL BE!
ALSO; ITS EARLY ACCESS SO THERE IS STILL ALOT OF BUGS AND GLITCHES!
so what am I talking about?
Deadbreed® is a creepy-themed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game with RPG features. The game will appeal to gamers that want a deep, hardcore gaming experience and greater influence on how their character looks but more importantly plays. The hero customization factor is a major strategic and tactical game play element as you’ll figure out what equipment and play style/s work best for each of your heroes – should you play her/him as a melee warrior, ranged archer or perhaps a wizard, or are you skillful enough to adapt your hero build during the matches to counter what the enemy team is building?
The game will be available in several languages, but the Early Access version will only be in English.
3vs3 PvP (player versus player) battles online.
A new, dark breed of Heroes. Each Hero has its own unique set of abilities but plays differently depending on the way you equip them.
Heroes level up with games. Earn experience to rank up the heroes you favor.
Artifacts can be socketed with gems that level up and wear down with games.
Summon totem creatures to aid you in battle.
PvE (player versus environment) features like quests, dungeons with malicious creatures, mini-bosses and loot.
A team chosen Sentinel becomes the endgame boss challenge. The outcome of each game affects each player’s standing with the Sentinels and their power.
A 'Ranked' mode where games allow you to test your skills against opponents of comparable skill. 'Free-to-play' Keys that drop as in-game loot allows you to try out Heroes, Artifacts and Totems you don’t own.
So here is short introduction about the game! For more informations go to steam!: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=206741561
or official website: http://www.deadbreed.com
Hard Core Member
7/05/14 8:05:56 AM#2
Now, here's five reasons to WAIT on your purchase of the game.
1) Player population is non-existent. Logging in right now, there is only one other person in the lobby. ONE.
2) Poor animations make combat look like 2+ soul-less marionettes wailing on each other in a loop. Auto-attack animations are stationary and uninteresting. Skill animations are "subtle" if one were being generous; a more accurate word would be unnoticeable.
3) Minion aggro in this game is indescribably bad. They'll attack you over your own minions with no rhyme or reason. No, you don't need to hit an enemy champion or be the only available target to draw their aggro like in other games. They'll just hit you for shits and giggles.
4) That "deep" gear-system is beyond lousy and unexciting. Lack of unique passives and actives makes armor and weapon choices boring and the shop somehow manages to feel bloated despite a small item selection; it probably has something to do with how redundant and similar each piece of gear feels alongside the others. Additionally, one cannot equip a chest armor with leggings (a ridiculous limitation created by both sharing the same slot) and boots do not exist - making your character look like some skinny-legged chicken when they are fully built.
5) The current business model offers no free rotation. That should change when it hits its f2p release (obviously), but, right now, the only character(s) you'll receive are those in the founders/beta pack you buy. The others have to be earned through a silly amount of match grind (and probably against bots due to the aforementioned lack of community). I hope you enjoy Corpus - the most boring, uninspired hero in the game.
8/05/14 4:42:32 AM#3
Originally posted by Aeander