The ESL are proud to present the Guild Wars 2 6v6 Guild vs. Guild Tournament in cooperation with BloodyTech.net! The tournament will feature a total prize pool of £240 ($400) and 16800 gems! So grab your friends, create a team and sign up!
The EU tournament is going to be on the 21st of March at 20:00 CET.
The NA tournament is going to be on the 22nd of March 4pm EDT.
Rules and Format
- Class stacking is not allowed
- Map: Legacy of the Foefire
- Teamsize: 6
- Killing the Guild Lord wins you the match
- You must capture the middle node once, before you can kill the Lord. If you do not capture the middle node before attacking the Lord, your team will be disqualified
- You only need to Capture the Middle NODE ONCE.
- Even if the middle node is neutralized away from your favour, you are still allowed to kill the Lord as long as you’ve captured it before it was neutralized.
- You can only capture the middle node, capturing the side nodes will see your team disqualified.
- The match is set to run for 15 minutes. If by the end of those 15 minutes, no team kills the Guild Lord, the team with the highest score from holding the middle node wins the match.
- No use of glitches or bugs; For instance, use of any teleport + Fiery Rush on the Fiery Greatsword will see your team disqualified.
Here’s also a few useful links if you’re new to ESL’s website.
Quick Start guide for ESL
ESL GW2 Cup Guide
For up-to-date information follow us on Twitter or Facebook:
ESL GW2 Facebook Page
@ESL_GW2 (GW2 ESL official)
@ESLfzninuse (ESL Admin)
@oliverbrix (ESL Admin)
@ESL_Face (ESL Admin)
@Dr_BLU (ESL Admin)
@TheFragen_ESL (ESL Admin)
ESL Admin Team