SV released new patch notes, Trade broker system receives major performance increase and features update, duels are enabled:
Link on MO forum site
- Added support for seeds.
- Added seeds to the broker UI.
- Added support for NPC interaction animations.
- Added more checks to guild Acronyms
- Following now also does a whisper : /tell /t
- Added some more custom attack/flee shouts to NPCs.
- Added new dice drops to loot tables.
- Added a new selection screen at the very end of the tutorial where new players can get some more info on the game and choose a direction of their character.
- Priest beacons are now dynamically updated from the server rather then being baked into the map.
- Added a separate search-server for broker items.
- Severely improved broker UI.
- Added buy orders to the broker. You now bring at least 1 item of the type you want and put down a buy order on the broker. Other players can then collect that item and give it to the broker to automatically get money and have the item returned to your mail.
- You can now add bags with items in the broker.
- Vendors now play a animation when used.
- When a house first dies it will now spawn it's house sign in a loot bag.
- Added a Perciformes lore book.
- Added a "smart target" for gather to make it possible to gather things even thou they are not directly targetable or aimed directly at.
- Added a new type of broker that ONLY sells items from a specific category in the broker list. These brokers are connected to the trade broker in the city.
- You now get a message when a duel ends.
- Added map-functionality on the broker to make it easier to find player-vendors.
- Added new weapons on Arx Meridius to be traded for Undead Heads.
- Added a bounty option to the broker, you can now request the Head or the House sign of a chosen player.
- Consumable in the broker renamed to Usable.
- Changed confusing can't drink yet message.
- Rebuilt the goto nearest shrine function it now takes into account guild-priests and should work better in general.
- Priest beacons will now update if you flag changes while dead.
- Increased max broker items without skill from 7 to 20.
- Management now add 50 instead of 15 broker slots.
- Blunt damage applied directly to a mounted player now does a knockdown check to see if the player falls off.
- Losing a knockdown check while on a mount will not dismount the player.
- Hitting someone with spear-stance will now trigger a knockdown chance if that person is on a mount.
- Improved item updating code.
- House vendors are now called trade brokers.
- House vendors now work like a trade broker but only the owner of the house can add items and request items.
- Siege machines will now change flags when damaging NPC/Players.
- Elementals now burn when killed.
- Rebuilt siege trace code.
- AI will now more aggressively attack healers.
- Overall AI aggro reduction increased.
- Guards will now tick aggro faster the further away from their spawn they are reducing their chase distance.
- Change mouse pointer to something that stands out a bit more from the UI/World.
- Handle hits are now treated as HandleHitDamage rather then blunt. HandleHitDamage is absorbed by armor just like blunt but won't cause knockdowns from mounts.
- Increased spawns and amounts you get when gathering sea dew.
- Slightly increased the healing effect on Common Vitis.
- Fixed calculation issue when combining potions.
- Fixed a couple of missing vial icons.
- Fixed a couple of missing skill descriptions.
- Fixed some issues with mailed and banked items messing up NPC UI.
- Guards will now scan pet bags too.
- Improved item cleanup leading to faster node-transitions.
- Improved pet cleanup. This will slightly improve login times.
- There is now a 2 sec timer for stealing items.
- Fixed rare glitch where your free-slot count wouldn't update correctly.
- Fixed issue where guard-scanning wouldn't correctly update your pets flag.
- Fixed issues where chests wouldn't correctly show items spawned after reboot.
- Built item cleanup system for the database. This will in some cases increase player login/node-transition.
- Fixed node memory-leak.
- Added better removing of bad towers.
- Guards will now correctly damage placeables.
- Fledglings can no longer be knocked down by riders.
- Fixed a rare tutorial crash.
- Fixed a couple of issues with spear-stance messages.
- Fixed issue where you could glitch out arrows.
- Fixed weak-parts on AI. It should now correctly always give a weak spot hit when you hit those parts.
- Fixed issue where items in loot/chest etc could go invisible if you dropped a item from the object into a slot in the same object.
- Fixed UI not correctly updating pet slots when new AI was added forcing players to open the pet Info.
- Improved connection between pet and owner.
- Advanced cooking now correctly open up 7 more slots.
- Fixed issue with NPCs in the cellar of the keep falling.
- Fixed issue with armor-defense recompute.
- Fixed issues with Hidden Criminals not being tracked for illegal items.
- Fixed to hungry to sleep message.
- Fixed some book descriptions.
- Dominate books are now found under the creature control group in the library instead of meditation.
- Fixed issue where trading with a full inventory to a vendor would leave change in slots that were occupied.
- Fixed issue where pickables sometimes gave you twice the amount you should get when picking.
- Fixed confusing UI where taxes wouldn't be correctly taken into account when calculating how many days a house had left.
- The max payment for house taxes now take taxes into account.
- Fixed issue where placing several catapults oddly enough would make them fire further.
- Duels are now working again.
- Fixed issue where you could trick the duel code and give MC to people you where in a duel with.
- Fixed issue with turn back timers on NPCs.
- Rice fields and several other fields no longer block attacks.
- Fixed issues with some fields not being pickable when they should be.
- Adding a player with pets to your local allowed list will now add his pets to.
- Made guild-war checks with flags a lot safer on the server.
- You now only see the bow composite in the bow crafting if you have the skills and they are above 0.
- Fixed issue where you would see two pets when stabling while only having one and stabling one of them crashed you.
- Improved guild-flag updating rate when starting/ending wars.
- Fixed issue where having too many wars could mess things up.
- Fixed issue where AI would add aggro if you healed yourself. AI will now only do this if someone else is healing their target.