AC2 October Patch Release Notes
Welcome to the release notes for Asheron's Call 2, October patch!
- The majority of quests have had their XP rewards increased (this goes for all level ranges). Some quests have also had their level ranges adjusted slightly as well.
- Incursions have been standardized to once-a-day quests.
- More Armoredillos and Green Wasps have been added to Arwic to help with completing the kill tasks there.
- The Miller of Kehan now gives a recipe for a map, and teleports the player near to the map’s destination, to give a more accurate intro to surveying.
- The Esper Warder has had some dialog adjustments to make the steps of the quest more clear.
- The Warder of Cragstone now gives both the Cragstone Excavation and Find the Warder Corporal quest at the same time.
- With the Cragstone Excavation quest being a group challenge, we wanted to give players who couldn't get the quest finished guidance on where to continue their journey so they wouldn't hit a big roadblock on what to do next.
- The Warder Corporal has been moved into Rithwic and now gives both the Isle of Tears and Find the Warder Scout quest at the same time.
- The Warder Scout has been moved to Molwirth, along with the Drudge Fort, to give more exposure to another town.
- The items for the Broth of Tanacha quest have been increased in frequency. The start of the quest has been moved to north of Rithwic, so that players are exposed to it at the same time they begin killing the creatures necessary to complete the quest.
- Portals, and some NPCs, have been moved around in the Osteth towns to make the experience more intuitive and easier to navigate.
- Pluck the Stray Darkenfowl has become Pluck the Darkenfowl and now starts at the Omishan drop spot. All Darkenfowl now count toward the kill task.
- Cleanse the Burial Mound items drop more frequently.
- Reaper Madness horns also drop more frequently.
- Drop rate of Banderling Badges has been increased.
- Revenant Legionary Jaws & Revenant Conscript Femur drop rates have been increased.
- Some Omishan mining nodes have been moved to reduce frustrations.
- A new quest is available on Arramora.
- Game UI Changes:
- Skill, Examination, Quest, Social and Navigation panels are now moveable. These windows can now be opened independently.
- Many panels can be resized vertically by dragging from the bottom of the panel.
- In addition to being stored by each character, UI layouts can also be saved and loaded using:
- /saveUI <optional name>
- /loadUI <optional name>
- Some panels may automatically open upon logging into world, but do not function correctly until the panel is closed & reopened. This is particularly relevant to the map panel.
- Fellowship buttons do not auto-move to the bottom when the panel is stretched.
The default location of the Main chat window is at the bottom of the screen for newly created characters such that the text box is concealed.
Some Kehan ringway portal icons on the map are misplaced.
Quest tracker’s location for Warder Scout’s Notebook has not been updated.