|23 posts found|
. . .
6/01/13 3:58:28 PM#21
Originally posted by Zeddakis
LOL--yeah, I wanted to start a little something on the forums, boring day for me . . . what can I say, I'm weak. Take care buddy.
6/01/13 6:33:23 PM#22
Originally posted by observer
1. I found that it is hard to actually see the characters or monsters that Im fighting because of the health bars being
in the way and numbers damages etc , I know it can be turned off but I turning off health bars so I have to
look at top left hand corner all the time is even more annoying .
2. Yeah combat is definitely not fast paced like Diablo . Also the monsters are usually spread out so its always 1 or 2
at a time usually . Remember in EQ where you would pull 5-10 mobs at once ? I want to feel like my character is a god ,
so I want to beable to kill 5-10 at once , not single pulls .
3. Some of the monsters in SL are huge! this is awesome they need to have more of that . Maybe have 1 huge monster and a lot of little ones around them in ,
4. Some of the animations for 2h sword swings on my warrior feel wrong . Its like I do the attack ( especially the instant attacks ) but no swing .
5. Voice acting is bad
1. Grouping is fun in the 5 man dungeons especially .
2. Items are good, and lots of crafting options
3. Soul trees are amazing
4. Lots of currency sinks
5. Quests are good , some quite creative quests like turn into a rat to eat cables etc
6. Loads of hotbar abilities, its confusing almost but this adds skill and depth to the game .
6/02/13 1:22:03 PM#23
I feel like most of the peopel complaining about graphics and "bad zones" are people who've never played a game on medium settings or above. Rift looks pretty damn nice on ultra, don't know if any of you kids have ever had a decent computer...