|3 posts found|
Hard Core Member
OP 1/13/13 8:41:26 PM#1
It's the little things that count:
1. Every other game had traditional holiday themed events. TSW had Mayan zombies and Harbingers of the End
Days popping out of the ground and roaming the landscape beginning 12/21 and lasting 2 1/2 weeks.
2. There are no gold farmers, because that is not how the economy works.
3. There are no bots, because there is nothing for a bot to do.
4. There is an NPC named Moonbeam Schwartz. She doesn't seem to do anything but stand in the hippie camp. I
don't know why I'm fascinated by the name; but, I am.
5. No injuries from falling.
6. There is an emote called /dance_gangnam_style
7. Dungeons have very few trash mobs. It's just like going from boss to boss.
8. Built-in browser to help with investigation missions.
9. There is no handholding.
Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.
I've become dependent upon spell check. My apologies for stupid grammatical errors.
1/13/13 9:17:51 PM#2
I like that there is no subscription, so I can put the game down and pick it up whenever I want, without feeling like I need to play to get my money's worth.
For every large, complex problem, there is a simple, clear solution that also happens to be absolutely wrong.
1/13/13 10:19:35 PM#3
I like that there's high and low difficulty content within the same zone (airport zombies in kingsmouth)
I like the cut scenes, especially Nassir in Egypt -- some of the funniest around....
I love that I get to translate Egyptian hieroglyphics, Latin from the Vulgate Bible, morse code, demonic symbols and ciphers from Edgar Allen Poe stories
I like figuring out my builds and the fact that I need to understand them in order to get past certain mobs
I like that the game has a learning curve
I like the 3-factions, especially those crazy chaos theorists...