Ok, I gave general info on last post, I'll see what I can answer:
1) How big is the world? - 8 zones (3 on solomon island, 2 on egypt, 3 on transylvania) + 3 hubs + agartha (to travel between them)
2) How much depth is in the world, caves, multiple levels, sewers, that kind of thing that hey it might be say this size but offers you about 10 times more detail and content vs say a game that's one big open desert. - The zones I've seen are very detailed and varied, but there aren't multiple levels and the like. You do get into sewers and caves, but they're solo instances used for some quests and only available during that quest.
3) Is there PVP? - Yep
4) If there is PVP is there battleground, world pvp, any mechanics or something unique from most game? - Battlegrounds mainly and Fuzang, basically a persistent battleground of 75 vs 75 vs 75 that depending on your side's performance you get buffs in game. Also there's a fight club where you can enter and fight FFA.
5) what the hecks the cell phone thing at the top of the screen (bars) - No idea yet
6) Is there achievements and statistics and challenges and that type of side content? - There are achievements (like kill 50 zombies, kill 100 zombies, thing like that), and also lore bits you can pick up.
7) What kind of end game content is there. I here there is more then most but no one has told me anything more on it. - There are several end game dungeons, but honestly don't know much about this yet
8) What kind of end game content is there besides a number what is a list of things you can actually do? - Improve your character is one, getting all the skills, try different weapon combinations.
9) Is there crafting? - yep, see previous post.
10) How fun is crafting can it be its own game like say in AO, Neocron and some other favs of mine where crafting is actually not just silly crappy items that everyone can do but actually skill and chance? - Crafting is fun, but very different from what I've seen in other games.
11) What is the max level? - No levels, but QL of gear. Max QL at the moment is 10.
12) How fast would you say it take the first 100 games to hit this max level so not including the insane 24/7 hardcore but just the avg geek. - no idea.
13) This game is month;y based right and if I get the $200 version I will never have to pay a month but I might have to buy new content when it comes out? - We don't know. They've said they have 7 years of content planned, but whether it'll be free or paid for lifetimers we have no idea yet.
14) I noticed in the live stream 7 ability's on the bar. Is there a lot of ability's in the game? - over 500 abilities, but you can only have 7 active and 7 passive at any time.
15) Can ability's lets say be upgraded or enhanced in anyway? - No, but you get more specialized abilities as you go deeper into the tree.
16) Is there talents or skill points like Anarchy Online I guess you would compare it to? - There are skill points, but not like AO. Basically the way it works is that you put points on the skills and it affects the gear you can use. If you want to use a QL3 blade, for example, you'd need to have blades updated to 3.
17) Is the item system pretty much like most MMORPG's with rares and epics and such where there is always something that would probably be an upgrade? - Seems so so far.
18) Is items all level capped or is there actually tweaking and QL of items like in Anarchy Online rather then levels it goes by certain stat you need? - Yep. See answer 16
19) So if there is abilities, talents, skills whatever you said above can you reset them all? Are they limited or capped? - Sort of, see answer 16.
20) Is there dungeons in the game? - Yep, each area has at least one dungeon.
21) If there is dungeons in the game how many is there and what is their depth? - 8 total dungeons at launch with different difficulty levels each
22) Is there any kind of raids and I might as well combined this one how many? - None that I know of right now.
23) is there rare mobs and do they drop anything special and or do they have special timers and features and etc? - Not that I know of. Special mobs seem to be just quest related.
24) Is there any world bosses? - Yep, but they're quest related.
25) Do the classes all have passive healing skills and if not what ones do? - There are no classes, but some weapons do get healing skills, like assault rifles, fist weapons and blood magic.
26) What would you consider the best solo class right now for us loners? - Templar.. :) ... No classes, all of them seem to be good at least on early levels.. :)
27) What is there to do besides missions and kill mobs? There any kind of mini games or fun features that take you outside of just the normal grind on mobs and missions? - Mostly that, and PvP and crafting. Quests are VERY well done, though.
28) Is there an auction house and how well is it? - There's a trading post, haven't tried it yet.
29) Is there a guild/clan system and how complex is it or is it just a basic system? - Yep. It's not very complex right now, but it works.
30) How is the quest interface / map system. Does it give you everything you need to know like the modern games or does it hide a lot making you have to read or research on missions? - Some missions give you everything you need to know, however there are others where you REALLY need to think it over. There's even an in-game browser because you're supposed to find some answers by googling them.
31) Is there any major populated cities? From the background of this forum you see New York? It looks open and cool but I assume that does not exist in any scale like that in this game and its just ruins? - New York, London and Seoul. They mostly work as hubs, though, to send you on missions or buy things like clothes.
32) How many character slots are there in total? - 3, one for each faction. You don't really need more, since any character could eventually learn every single skill in the game.
33) What kind of things are in the item mall? Besides cosmetics is there things some would dislike and is there anything there to benefit players like slots, bag space and etc? - So far only cosmetics.
34) Is there bags or unlocks for inventory sizes? - Inventory size is one of the biggest I've seen on an MMO. You get 50 slots by default, and can buy extra bags just by clicking on an icon (no need to go to a vendor or craft them).
35) What is the max party size? - 5 players
36) What is the instancing like per zone? I hear there is instancing on high populated areas. Also is there a way to see how many instances and change them? - There is instancing, but don't think you can see how many or on which one you are. When you group you get in the same instance than your group members.
37) Can you gain all your abilities? I hear its like its own mini game where you can 100% it all. - Yep.
38) Talking about abilities again there is 7 active and 7 passive I hear? What are some examples of neat passives? - Don't remember offhand
39) Is there character classes or can one character be all you need forever? If so what is the point of character slots? - No character classes, one character can be anything. You get 3 slots because the story missions are different depending on which group you're playing.
40) Is there storage or banks of some sort? - I think there is a bank in the trader, not sure, though.
41) How improved is the engine? I hear dreamworld engine had some issues in the past with really crappy pathing? - Works very smoothly for me so far (but on DX9, DX11 is too slow). My computer is a nvidia 560, core2duo CPU and 4 gigs of RAM.
42) How is grouping when it comes to EXP? Does it get cut in half? That usually kills grouping for me. - Haven't tried it but I heard it's more efficient to group when it comes to XP.
43) Is there any special deals outside this site if I want the $200 package? I hear you can get special items and such and GRR being a collector that hurts hehe. - yes: http://docholidaymmo.com/2012/04/03/pre-order-options-for-the-secret-world/ scroll down to "upgrade packs".
44) is there any kind of PVP points or armors or pvp skills that kind of stuff? - None that I know so far. You get a "PvP look" that's basically an uniform when you go to PvP, but it's just for looks.
45) What are some cool things lets say from Anarchy Online that I might remember in TSW? - Can't say, didn't play AO for too long.
46) I saw a remote control plain but it was cinematic in the streamers video. There any fun toys that you can actually take control maybe fly and scout around with? - There's a remote control plane, but you don't control it. It's part of a quest, you basically sent it and it does its thing.
47) Is there any potions or heals or consumable abilities and are they counted as one the 7 slots? - There are pots and consumables, but you can't put them on your bar. You can have an inventory bag open to use as a sort of bar and put them there, though.
48) Is there daily's? - Most quests are dailies, you can repeat them after a cooldown period. The investigation, sabotage and story ones are one time only.
49) Is there collectable pets? - Yep, but all the ones I've seen are on the cash shop, not sure if there will be other means to get them.
50) is there any kind of mounts or speed buffs that are more then say 25%? - No mounts, just an off combat speed buff (sprint). Not sure what % faster it is, though.
51) Anything you want to try hype me up and tell me more things that might excitement that I might have missed then please go ahead - it's GOOOOOOOOD... :)