|1 posts found|
OP 5/22/12 11:17:56 AM#1
Favorite Moments are now posted on Divinity's Reach. It's essentially a list of inside jokes with those who have played the game extensively. Be forewarned, you will not understand them if you have not developed GW2 or have not played the game and discovered these "moments" yourself.
My favorite moments:
1. Investigating suspicious shrubs.
2. Surviving when swamps aren't dormant.
3. Saying a prayer to the Gods and then diving into the ocean below.
4. Discovering Bed and Breakfasts aren't what they used to be.
5. Jumping down random wells.
6. Trying to figure out where the hell "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up" girl is.
7. Revisiting Castle in the Sky.
8. Finding out critters aren't what they used to be.
9. Learning that oh yeah that sword that you dropped an hour ago, yeah you need that to continue.
10. Hearing extremely loud, ambient whispers in the middle of the night.
11. Loving this before it was cool. Oh and you are so ----ing welcome.
What are yours?