You want to join the Acolytes?
Acolytes: The Community
As a community we boast over 165 active members and 56 inactive members in our MMO Divisions, along with numerous friends and allies that play alongside of us and visit our forums on a regular basis. We have members in every corner of the globe; from the Pacific coast of the US, to the United Kingdom, to Turkey and all the way over to Australia and New Zealand.
We are a diverse group of individuals that come from varied backgrounds, cultures and jobs.
We have, and will always, support your choice to choose when, how and why you play. We will never tell you to log on at a certain time, or how to play you character. We live and die by the motto: It's your $15!. We support those that only want to PvP, those that just want to PvE and those that just want to roleplay. That's why it's great to be an Acolyte... we offer what no other community can: a chance to experience everything the game has to offer. The average age of an Acolyte is 26, but we range from our minimum age requirement of 17 all the way to 60 years old!
In our Aion branch we are Legion level 3 at the moment and we are Abyss ranked 19th on the server as well!
What do the Acolytes have to offer?
- 200 Slot Dedicated Ventrilo Server
- Full Website and Forums dedicated to the community, that is frequently updated for the latest software and security.
- Dedicated members that enjoy what they do.
- A unique atmosphere where we never force you to do something you do not want to do, play at a certain time, or do certain things when you are on.
- Strong leadership that regularly signs on to their respective game to the lead the guild(Legion) to new heights.
- Players with an expansive knowledge in their class roles, the game mechanics and much more.
- Stay Active.
- Have fun. It?s important to the Leaders that you continue to have fun. If at any time you stop having fun, and it becomes a chore to login then by all means take a step back from the keyboard and enjoy life!
- Respect your community members.
- No racial slurs, comments or epitaphs.
- No religion debates.
- No political arguments.
- Real life comes first.
- Follow the individual division rules.
How to Apply
1. Fill out your application here: The Acolytes Forums
(click the proper link to the division you are applying for)
2. Follow up your application in the proper Application Queue forum.
3. Schedule a Ventrilo Interview with a Recruitment Officer of that division.
4. Be prepared to answer further questions, and show up on time to the interview.