|1 posts found|
OP 8/28/07 2:39:30 PM#1
Hey, i made a Fantasy Football league over on nfl.com
it is free to play and a private league that is password protected
it is a 12 man league with an automated draft that takes place the Sunday before the season opener 9/2/07
this league is purely just for fun and bragging rights, if you are interested make sure you sign up right away because there is only 12 spots and it may fill up real soon!
1. to sign up just go to http://football.nfl.com/splash/fantasy
2. click the "sign up now" button located in the top/middle of the screen
3. click the "register now!" button in the middle of the screen (if you do not already have a nfl.com login)
4. after you have registered your nfl.com login go here again http://football.nfl.com/fantasy
5. click "join league"
6. put in your new login information to "sign in"
7. Name your team
8. Scroll down to the bottom of the next page and click the button "Search for League by Name"
9. next, put in the name "bolts rule chiefs suck"
10. it should now show the league, click the name and there should be an option where you can join. the password (when asked" is "chargers".
Again if you have any questions just let me know, should be a lot of fun and hope you decide to join!