|1 posts found|
Hows your google-Fu?
OP 5/01/14 7:08:04 PM#1
COMING IN FUTURE UPDATES
Along with fixing bugs, combating black market gold farmers, and balance tweaks, we have a long list of features and updates we’re working on that will be coming throughout 2014 and beyond. Here’s a sneak peek at what’s coming up. For most of these, we don’t know yet which update they’ll be in, but they’re under active development right now:
· A system that allows grouped players to see each other even when they’re in different phases
· A justice system—steal from and kill NPCs and deal with the consequences if you are caught
· Migration of European Megaserver to our European datacenter.
· Field of View (FOV) adjustment
· Armor dyeing and tinting
· Two new Veteran Dungeons: Crypt of Hearts and City of Ash
· New region of Craglorn with a new Trial (the Serpent)
· Increased ability to pick up items in the world
· Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood storyline and quests.
· Horse Racing
· Dragonstar Arena—similar to Trials, but built for a group of four
· Improvements to fishing
· Crafting system improvements
· Improved Looking for Group system
· Better NPC facial animations
· Guild functionality updates: guild store interface updates, customizable guild insignias, tabards, and guild ranks, and Guild Kiosks—guild stores open to everyone that are available to the highest-bidding guild.
· Auto-leveling dungeons that level to your group leader
· Awards when you repeat dungeons
· Imperial City PvP dungeon