|2 posts found|
OP 9/17/13 7:34:13 AM#1
First, an explanation about the postponement of the patch: Yesterday during final testing we experienced a crash that we couldn't reproduce quickly enough and decided we had to get to the bottom of it before applying the patch to the live game. We apologize for the delay. These are unfortunately routine occurrences in game development, especially when we test to the last minute trying to minimize the possibility of something going wrong in the live game.
A piercing attack vs. your opponents causing them bleeding wounds. They will also suffer a penalty to their casting time for a short while.
No armor or defense can withstand the speed of your assault. This attack penalizes your enemies melee protections as well as their melee attack speed.
The tangible force of your weapon as an extension of your battle prowess lunges forward to pierce your opponent.
A swift blow to the skull with the blunt side of your weapon will momentarily blind and slow your opponent.
Instantly reset all Skirmisher cooldowns, replenish a fair amount of mana, raise your critical strike chance, and gain melee protection.
New "treasure mapping" system
The system for generating treasure map locations has been revamped. The changes include:
i make art,
9/17/13 12:38:32 PM#2
still waiting for this patchnote :
- fixed a bug where DF:UW the arena guild deathmatch game uis reverted to a sandbox game with open world supporting all playstyles like we promised and instead took the money and in with NGE manner we deleved a half assed themeparkish mess.
this jesus patch includes :
- all the features annonced with DF2010 announcement including the armor specialisations plus prestige titles replacing the current themepark classes.
- the game is being reverted to being skill based.
- instead of the gobal AH crap which has been removed we implemented the promised clan vendors in player cities and space on vendors in capitals to rent.
- banks are no global anymore.
- ship maneaver now are influenced by weather
- like promised we got rid of the siplicistic and shallow crafting system. We introduce attributes on raw materials, crafting complexity with multiple crafting steps to resulting item. No ready items loot.
- All housing related items are now is craftable. Houses are free to placed .
- We reintroduce many small islands we took away by mistake to allowing for building up remote hideouts and allowing a popular playstyle by our players which we took away with DF:UW.
- We finally fixed the aligned system and reintroduce racial gameplay and all the gamepülay existed before with chaos citys.
- Mob spawns now have become dynamic , if no hunted they grow in numbers and attack even player cities.
-we continue to develop Darkfall in a the spirit of a open ended sandbox game inviting players enjoying all playstyles to participate and many apologys for the missdirection of DF:UW.
Thanks for reading
"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)