Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Swordsman | WildStar

  Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,927 Users Online:0
Games:714  Posts:6,175,870
Recent forum postsRSS
Active threads
Cloud view
List all forums
General Forums
Developers Corner General Discussion
Popular Game Forums
Click a status to find game forum
Game Forums
Click a letter to find game forum
A-C
2029 Online 2112: Revolution 2Moons 4Story 8BitMMO 9 Dragons A Mystical Land A Tale in the Desert III A3 ACE Online ARGO Online Aberoth Absolute Force Online Absolute Terror Achaea Adellion Aerrevan Aetolia, the Midnight Age Age of Armor Age of Conan Age of Empires Online Age of Mourning Age of Wulin Age of Wushu Aida Arenas Aika Aion Albion Online Alganon All Points Bulletin (APB) Allods Online Altis Gates Amazing World Anarchy Online Ancients of Fasaria Andromeda 5 Angels Online Anime Trumps Anmynor Anno Online Applo Arcane Hearts Arcane Legends ArchLord ArcheAge Archeblade Archlord X Asda 2 Asda Story Ashen Empires Asheron's Call Asheron's Call 2 Astera Online Astonia III Astro Empires Astro Lords: Oort CLoud Asura Force Atlantica Online Atriarch Aura Kingdom Aurora Blade Auto Assault Avatar Star Battle Dawn Battle Dawn Galaxies Battle for Graxia Battle of 3 Kingdoms Battle of the Immortals Battlecruiser Online Battlestar Galactica Online Battlestar Reloaded Beyond Protocol Black Aftermath Black Desert Black Gold Black Prophecy Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict Blacklight Retribution Blade & Soul Blade Hunter Blade Wars Blazing Throne Bless Blitz 1941 Blood and Jade Bloodlines Champions Bounty Bay Online Brain Storm Brawl Busters. Brick-Force Bright Shadow Bullet Run Business Tycoon Online CTRacer Cabal Online Caesary Call of Camelot Call of Gods Call of Thrones Camelot Unchained Canaan Online Cardmon Hero Cartoon Universe CasinoRPG Castle Empire Castlot Celtic Heroes Champions Online Champions of Regnum Chaos Online Chrono Tales Citadel of Sorcery CitiesXL Citizen Zero City of Decay City of Heroes City of Steam City of Transformers City of Villains Civilization Online Clan Lord Clash of Clans Cloud Nine Club Penguin Colony of War Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances Company of Heroes Online Conquer Online Conquer Online 3 Continent of the Ninth (C9) Core Blaze Core Exiles Corum Online Craft of Gods Crimecraft Crimelife 2 Cronous Crota II Crusaders of Solaris Cultures Online Cyber Monster 2 Céiron Wars
D-F
D&D Online DC Universe DK Online DOTA DOTA 2 DUST 514 DV8: Exile Dalethaan Dance Groove Online Dark Age of Camelot Dark Ages Dark Legends Dark Orbit Dark Relic: Prelude Dark Solstice Dark and Light DarkEden Online DarkSpace Darkblood Online Darkest Dungeon Darkfall Darkfall: Unholy Wars Darkwind: War on Wheels Das Tal Dawn of Fantasy Dawntide DayZ Dead Earth Dead Frontier Deco Online Deepworld Defiance Deicide Online Dekaron Demons at the Horizon Desert Operations Destiny Diablo 3 Diamonin Digimon Battle Dino Storm Disciple Divergence Divina Divine Souls Dofus Dominus Online Dragon Ball Online Dragon Born Online Dragon Crusade Dragon Empires Dragon Eternity Dragon Nest Dragon Oath Dragon Pals Dragon Raja Dragon's Call Dragon's Call II Dragon's Prophet DragonSky DragonSoul Dragona Dragonica Dragons and Titans Dream of Mirror Online Dreamland Online Dreamlords: The Reawakening Drift City Duels Dungeon Blitz Dungeon Fighter Online Dungeon Overlord Dungeon Party Dungeon Rampage Dungeon Runners Dynastica Dynasty Warriors Online Dynasty of the Magi EIN (Epicus Incognitus) EVE Online Earth Eternal Earth and Beyond Earthrise Eclipse War Ecol Tactics Online Eden Eternal Edge of Space Einherjar - The Viking's Blood Elder Scrolls Online Eldevin Elf Online Elite: Dangerous Embers of Caerus Emil Chronicle Online Empire Empire & State Empire Craft Empire Universe 3 EmpireQuest Empires of Galldon End of Nations Endless Ages Endless Blue Moon Online Endless Online Entropia Universe EpicDuel Erebus: Travia Reborn Eredan Eternal Blade Eternal Lands Eternal Saga Ether Fields Ether Saga Online Eudemons Online EuroGangster EverEmber Online EverQuest Next EverQuest Online Adventures Evernight Everquest Everquest II Evony Exarch Exorace F.E.A.R. Online Face of Mankind Fairyland Online Fall of Rome Fallen Earth Fallen Sword Fallout Online Family Guy Online Fantage Fantasy Earth Zero Fantasy Realm Online Fantasy Tales Online Fantasy Worlds: Rhynn Faunasphere Faxion Online Ferentus Ferion Fiesta Online Final Fantasy XI Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Firefall Fists of Fu Florensia Flyff Football Manager Live Football Superstars Force of Arms Forge Forsaken World Fortnite Fortuna Forum for Discussion of Everlight Freaky Creatures Free Realms Freesky Online Freeworld Fung Wan Online Furcadia Fury Fusion Fall
G-L
GalaXseeds Galactic Command Online Game of Thrones: Seven Kingdoms Gameglobe Gate To Heavens Gates of Andaron Gatheryn Gauntlet Gekkeiju Online Ghost Online Ghost Recon Online Gladiatus Glitch Global Agenda Global Soccer Gloria Victis Glory of Gods GoGoRacer Goal Line Blitz Gods and Heroes GodsWar Online Golemizer Golf Star GoonZu Online Graal Kingdoms Granado Espada Online Grand Chase Grand Fantasia Grepolis Grimlands Guild Wars Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars Factions Guild Wars Nightfall H1Z1 Habbo Hotel Hailan Rising HaloSphere2 Haven & Hearth Hawken Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Helbreath Hellgate Hellgate: London Hello Kitty Online Hero Online Hero Zero Hero's Journey Hero: 108 Online HeroSmash Heroes & Generals Heroes in the Sky Heroes of Bestia Heroes of Gaia Heroes of Might and Magic Online Heroes of Thessalonica Heroes of Three Kingdoms Heroes of the Storm Hex Holic Online Hostile Space Hunter Blade Huxley Illutia Illyriad Immortals USA Imperator Imperian Inferno Legend Infestation: Survivor Stories Infinite Crisis Infinity Infinity Iris Online Iron Grip: Marauders Irth Worlds Island Forge Islands of War Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted Jade Dynasty Jagged Alliance Online Juggernaut Jumpgate Jumpgate Evolution KAL Online Kakele Online Kaos War Karos Online Kartuga Kicks Online King of Kings 3 Kingdom Heroes Kingdom Under Fire II Kingdom of Drakkar Kingory Kings and Legends Kings of the Realm KingsRoad Kitsu Saga Kiwarriors Knight Age Knight Online Knights of Dream City Kothuria Kung Foo! Kunlun Online L.A.W. LEGO Universe La Tale Land of Chaos Online Landmark Lands of Hope: Phoenix Edition LastChaos League of Angels League of Legends - Clash of Fates Legend of Edda: Vengeance Legend of Golden Plume Legend of Katha Legend of Mir 2 Legend of Mir 3 Legendary Champions Lego Minifigures Online Life is Feudal Light of Nova Lime Odyssey Line of Defense Lineage Lineage Eternal: Twilight Resistance Lineage II Linkrealms Loong Online Lord of the Rings Online Lords Online Lost Saga Lucent Heart Lunia Lusternia: Age of Ascension Luvinia World
M-Q
MU Online Mabinogi Maestia: Rise of Keledus MagiKnights Magic Barrage Magic World Online Manga Fighter MapleStory Martial Heroes Marvel Heroes Marvel Super Hero Squad Online Marvel: Avengers Alliance MechWarrior Online Megaten Meridian 59 : Evolution Merlin MetalMercs Metaplace Metin 2 MicroVolts Midkemia Online Might & Magic Heroes: Kingdoms MilMo Minecraft Mini Fighter Minions of Mirth Ministry of War Monato Esprit Monkey King Online Monkey Quest Monster & Me Monster Madness Online MonsterMMORPG Moonlight Online: Tales of Eternal Blood Mordavia Mortal Online Mourning My Lands Myst Online: URU Live Myth Angels Online Myth War Myth War 2 Mytheon Mythic Saga Mythos N.E.O Online NIDA Online Nadirim Naviage: The Power of Capital Navy Field Need for Speed World Nemexia Neo's Land NeoSteam Neocron Nether Neverwinter Nexus: The Kingdom Of The Winds NinjaTrick NosTale Novus Aeterno Oberin Odin Quest Odyssey RPG Ogre Island Omerta 3 Online Boxing Manager Onverse Order & Chaos Online Order of Magic Original Blood Origins Return Origins of Malu Orion's Belt Otherland Forums OverSoul Overkings Oz Online Oz World Pandora Saga Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Panzar Parabellum Parallel Kingdom Parfait Station Path of Exile Pathfinder Online Perfect World Perpetuum Online Phantasy Star Online 2 Phantasy Star Universe Phoenix Dynasty Online Phylon Pi Story Picaroon Pirate Galaxy Pirate Storm Pirate101 PirateKing Online Pirates of the Burning Sea Pirates of the Caribbean Online Pixie Hollow Planeshift Planet Arkadia Planet Calypso PlanetSide 2 Planetside Planets³ Playboy Manager Pocket Legends Pockie Ninja Pockie Pirates Pockie Saints PoxNora Prime World Prime: Battle for Dominus Priston Tale Priston Tale II Prius Online Project Blackout Project Powder Project Titan Forums Project Wiki Puzzle Pirates Quickhit Football
R-S
R2 Online RAN Online RF Online ROSE Online Rage of 3 Kingdoms Ragnarok Online Ragnarok Online II RaiderZ Rakion Rappelz RappelzSEA Ravenmarch Realm Fighter Realm of the Mad God Realm of the Titans Realms Online Reclamation Red Stone Red War: Edem's Curse Regnum Online Remnant Knights Renaissance Repulse Requiem: Memento Mori Rift RiotZone Rise Rise of Dragonian Era Rise of Empire Rise of the Tycoon Rising of King Risk Your Life Rivality Rockfree Rohan: Blood Feud Role Play Worlds Roll n Rock Roma Victor Romadoria Rosh Online Roto X Rubies of Eventide Ruin Online Rumble Fighter Runes of Magic Runescape Rust Rusty Hearts Ryzom S4 League SAGA SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SMITE SUN Sagramore Salem SaySayGirls Scarlet Blade Scions of Fate Seal Online: Evolution Second Life Secret of the Solstice Seed Serenia Fantasy Seven Seas Saga Seven Souls Online Sevencore Shadow of Legend Shadowbane Shadowrun Online Shaiya Shards Online Shattered Galaxy Sho Online Shot Online Shroud of the Avatar SideQuest Siege on Stars Sigonyth: Desert Eternity Silkroad Online Skyblade Skyforge SmashMuck Champions Smoo Online Soldier Front Soul Master Soul Order Online Soul of Guardian Space Heroes Universe Sparta: War of Empires Spellcasters Sphere Spiral Knights Spirit Tales Splash Fighters Squad Wars Star Citizen Star Sonata 2 Star Stable Star Supremacy Star Trek Online Star Trek: Infinite Space Star Wars Galaxies Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Star Wars: The Old Republic StarQuest Online Stargate Worlds Starlight Story Starpires State of Decay SteelWar Online Stone Age 2 Stormfall: Age of War Storybricks Stronghold Kingdoms Sudden Attack Supremacy 1914 Supreme Destiny Sword Girls Sword of Destiny: Rise of Aions SwordX Swords of Heavens Swordsman
T-Z
TERA TS Online Tabula Rasa Tactica Online Tales Runner Tales of Fantasy Tales of Pirates Tales of Pirates II Tales of Solaris Talisman Online Tamer Saga Tank Ace Tantra Online Tatsumaki: Land at War Terra Militaris TerraWorld Online Thang Online The 4th Coming The Agency The Aurora World The Black Watchmen The Chronicle The Chronicles of Spellborn The Crew The Division The Hammers End The Legend of Ares The Lost Titans The Matrix Online The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot The Missing Ink The Mummy Online The Myth of Soma The Pride of Taern The Realm Online The Repopulation The Secret World The Sims Online The Strategems The West Theralon There Therian Saga Thrones of Chaos Tibia Tibia Micro Edition Tiger Knight Titan Siege Titans of Time Toontown Online Top Speed Topia Online Torchlight Total Domination Transformers Universe Traveller AR Travia Online Travian Trials of Ascension Tribal Hero Tribal Wars Tribes Universe Trickster Online Trove Troy Online True Fantasy Live Online Turf Battles Twelve Sky Twelve Sky 2 Twilight War Tynon U.B. Funkeys UFO Online URDEAD Online Ultima Forever: Quest for the Avatar Ultima Online Ultima X: Odyssey Ultimate Naruto Ultimate Soccer Boss Uncharted Waters Online Undercover 2: Merc Wars Underlight Unification Wars Universe Online Utopia Valkyrie Sky Vampire Lord Online Vanguard: Saga of Heroes Vanquish Space Vector City Racers Vendetta Online Victory - Age of Racing Vindictus Virtonomics Vis Gladius Visions of Zosimos VoidExpanse Voyage Century Online W.E.L.L. Online WAR (Warhammer Online) WAR2 Glory WYD Global Wakfu War Thunder War of 2012 War of Angels War of Legends War of Mercenaries War of Thrones War of the Immortals WarFlow Waren Story Wargame1942 Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Warhammer 40K: Dark Millennium Online Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes Warkeepers Warrior Epic Wartune WebLords Wild West Online WildStar Wind of Luck WindSlayer 2 Wings of Destiny Wish Wizard101 Wizardry Online Wizards and Champions Wonder King Wonderland Online World Golf Tour World of Battles World of Darkness World of Heroes World of Kung Fu World of Pirates World of Speed World of Tanks World of Tanks Generals World of Warcraft World of Warplanes World of Warships World of the Living Dead WorldAlpha Wurm Online Xenocell Xiah Xsyon Xulu YS Online Yitien ZU Online Zentia Zero Online Zero Online: The Andromeda Crisis Zodiac Online Zombies Ate My Pizza eRepublik

MMORPG.com Discussion Forums

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn 

General Discussion  » Alpha Inivtes December 14th & 17th (Final)

3 Pages « 1 2 3 » Search
41 posts found
  Sovrath

Elite Member

Joined: 1/06/05
Posts: 16942

12/05/12 12:04:46 PM#21
Ok, got mine today.
  zevni78

Advanced Member

Joined: 12/02/10
Posts: 1116

12/05/12 12:28:35 PM#22
Originally posted by Sovrath
Ok, got mine today.

You shouldnt really say, but it's interesting that they are still going out, Grad will be packed today.

  Siveria

Spotlight Poster

Joined: 3/11/11
Posts: 1143

12/05/12 12:33:20 PM#23
For ff14 I hope the gameplay itself got a major overhaul, because a slightly better UI and slightly better graphics will not cut it when the gameplay itself had massive issues. I played it for a few months a bit before it was taken down. Got whm to the lv cap full AF, then quit pretty much. Mostly due to the gameplay being mindnumbingly boring after getting 1 job to cap. Personally I don't think the graphics needed to be improved the game already took a fairly beast of a rig to run at a decent framerate, making it look better is just going to close the game off to more people with lower end pc's.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

  Snowdon_Cloudripper

Novice Member

Joined: 11/10/12
Posts: 604

I was a 5 star elite member but my awesomeness was showing and the Mods cant have that

12/05/12 1:35:29 PM#24
not to mention a post below that I said I know how to Alpha , I've alpha tested games like M.A.G , Ghost Reacon advanced war fighter , Socom 3 , and combined assault . Battlefield 3 , Tara , and a few others. My point is IF IF I like the game I get a little upset that everything gets wiped out again IF I like it. I already know I will LOVE not like but LOVE FFXIV ARR so I'd rather beta . The people who abuse the alpha ate the ones who post there game play on YouTube or stream the alpha build live. Or the ones who make posts about how this is like WoW /sadface because there not testing like they should be. Then they comment on things in a alpha with less then 5% of the total game content, and bare minimal controls. Alpha is just to function with the bare minimals to stress test .

http://absoluteretribution.enjin.com/ Guild Website and Recruitment link

  zevni78

Advanced Member

Joined: 12/02/10
Posts: 1116

12/05/12 1:42:49 PM#25
Originally posted by Siveria
For ff14 I hope the gameplay itself got a major overhaul, because a slightly better UI and slightly better graphics will not cut it when the gameplay itself had massive issues. I played it for a few months a bit before it was taken down. Got whm to the lv cap full AF, then quit pretty much. Mostly due to the gameplay being mindnumbingly boring after getting 1 job to cap. Personally I don't think the graphics needed to be improved the game already took a fairly beast of a rig to run at a decent framerate, making it look better is just going to close the game off to more people with lower end pc's.

The focus of the changes is to gameplay, servers and engine optimisation, which does mean the graphics have changed, but not to make them look better, (though shadow effects are great now) but to run on more machines. It may still end up being boring for certain players, but they have made an effort to alter combat, endgame, and add other features such as housing, new kinds of pve and pvp.

  zevni78

Advanced Member

Joined: 12/02/10
Posts: 1116

12/05/12 1:49:09 PM#26
Originally posted by DarknessReign
not to mention a post below that I said I know how to Alpha , I've alpha tested games like M.A.G , Ghost Reacon advanced war fighter , Socom 3 , and combined assault . Battlefield 3 , Tara , and a few others. My point is IF IF I like the game I get a little upset that everything gets wiped out again IF I like it. I already know I will LOVE not like but LOVE FFXIV ARR so I'd rather beta . 

I hate wiping too, it can make you feel burned out having to redo a lot of the early stuff so soon after when it launches. However won't you have a character from 1.0? You should be more attached to that one. Besides sometimes you learn lessons on what to avoid, for eg. due to quests being non-repeatable meaning later classes you lvl up need to rely more on leaves and grinding, I won't be doing classes I enjoy combat with at first when I still have more quest reward exp to lvl them up. So conj first, and archer later for eg.

  Snowdon_Cloudripper

Novice Member

Joined: 11/10/12
Posts: 604

I was a 5 star elite member but my awesomeness was showing and the Mods cant have that

12/05/12 5:37:25 PM#27
No i wont have a Chr from 1.0 . I Quit July 2011 just after Patch 1.20b or something like that it was when they added auto attack and gimped Lancer . I will be starting fresh and clean on a noob server . Reasons why i like to get a crafting skill maxed out along with a DD or Mage ( hate tanking not really ) And the new servers will set up players who have played , new players , or new players an start with vets . I do this because the market will not be flooded with level 50 crafters so making gil will be better in the long run. I wish i could get my Dusk Elf back but i deleted him . Had a Hume on Kashuan Server but left him at lvl 20. And me and the wife are going to come back as Methra err Ma'Quota .... the cat people lol

http://absoluteretribution.enjin.com/ Guild Website and Recruitment link

  SuperXero89

Advanced Member

Joined: 8/16/09
Posts: 2605

12/05/12 9:41:22 PM#28
Originally posted by TangentPoint
Originally posted by DarknessReign
i would like to Alpha this but i think i would rather Beta test. Beta you have about 70% of the content in the build. And SE might let you keep your progress . Where Alpha is wipe repeat wipe repeat

If you're not willing to participate in an Alpha for those reasons, then you are not going in with the right understanding of why you're there. The focus of an Alpha is testing, not playing. It's not about "experiencing more of the content and getting to keep your progress".

The purpose of alpha testing is to help them test the hardware, the software and such to make sure it can hold up under load, things don't break, servers don't crash, etc.

The same, really, is true of Beta. "Alpha Testing" and "Beta Testing" aren't some snazzy-sounding buzzwords dreamt up in some Marketing Dept. brainstorming session. They're not euphemisms for "free trial!". They're long-standing terms that are a very well defined, and very important part of any software development cycle.

Many people don't realize that, go in with ignorantly unrealistic expectations, and then complain about it being an "unfinished" game, or a "subpar experience". It's usually the same people who seem to think agreeing to an NDA and not leaking info is "just a suggestion" or an informal request to be freely ignored. That is until they're banned for it and then cry "travesty!" at being "treated so unfairly".

It's a problem that plagues MMORPGs. People treating Alphas/Betas as "free previews/trials" instead of what they're supposed to be. An awful lot of people issued invites for Alphas - and Betas for that matter - have no business anywhere near one.

the butthurt is strong in this one

  VanadromArda

Highlighted Blogger

Joined: 7/26/03
Posts: 442

 
OP  12/07/12 11:04:00 AM#29
Updated. Each time they send these out I just lose more hope. ^^
  zevni78

Advanced Member

Joined: 12/02/10
Posts: 1116

12/07/12 11:55:58 AM#30
Originally posted by TemperHoof
Updated. Each time they send these out I just lose more hope. ^^

The amount of things they are changing and adding in beta keeps growing, as we've seen from NDA breaking posters here the alpha doesnt always give the best impression  (as its not the full game), you may enjoy ARR more from beta onwards.

  birdycephon

Novice Member

Joined: 8/08/09
Posts: 1327

Not Safe For Woona (NSFW)

12/07/12 10:02:34 PM#31

Does this look legit to you?

 

This e-mail has been sent to the registered e-mail address of a Square Enix account holder who has applied to become an alpha tester for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.
Please delete this e-mail if you do not recall submitting an application.
==========
Thank you for your application and your interest in FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. It is our pleasure to inform you that you have been selected for the role of Alpha Tester. We look forward to your assistance during the testing process. Please note that a separate selection process will be conducted to recruit beta testers.

==========

- To alpha testers
Thank you for applying to participate in the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Alpha Test.

The operation of an MMORPG requires various kinds of servers, such as the game server, chat server, and login server. The objective of this alpha test is to simulate the same levels of stress that our servers must bear once official service commences. Needless to say, the development team alone cannot conduct tests of such magnitude. That is why we must turn to you, our players, to help us ensure the game's stability upon release.
Compared to the forthcoming beta, there is relatively little content to enjoy in the alpha. Nevertheless, it is a very important first step in preparation for the release of A Realm Reborn. I hope that you all enjoy yourselves, and with your feedback we will continue in our endeavor to provide an online experience worthy of bearing the title FINAL FANTASY.

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Producer and Director
Naoki Yoshida

- Alpha Test Participation
All the information required to participate in the testing process, including the alpha test schedule, latest update details, known issues, and bug report methods, can be found on the Alpha Tester Forums.

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Alpha Tester Forums
http://sqex.to/mdt

Welcome to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Alpha Tester Forum!
http://sqex.to/Li3

Alpha Test: Steps to Begin Testing
http://sqex.to/BgC

1. Log in to the Alpha Tester Forums
* Log in using your Square Enix ID and password.
* Please read and agree to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Tester Agreement, as well as the Alpha Tester Forum Guidelines before making use of the forums.

2. Create a forum user name
* You must create a user name the first time you log in.
* Once created, user names cannot be changed.

- Confidentiality Obligations
As stated in the “FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Tester Agreement,” testers are prohibited from disclosing any proprietary information related to the Alpha Test. Alpha Testers shall not disclose, publish, distribute, transmit, post, or otherwise make available, directly or indirectly, any Confidential Information regarding specifications of the Alpha version, technology, bugs and information available on the Alpha Tester forums (including the opinions of yourself and others) to any other person or external sites (including blogs and social media sites).

In the event that we confirm that infringement has occurred, your rights to be a tester will be revoked and your FINAL FANTASY XIV account will be suspended.

Thank you for your help in making FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn the best game it can be.

==========
If you have any questions regarding this e-mail or any other aspect of the alpha test, please visit the Square Enix Support Center.

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Square Enix Support Center
http://sqex.to/WXr

???????????????????????????????????
SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Alpha Test Operations Department
???????????????????????????????????
* This mail address is for sending purposes only. Please do not reply to this e-mail.

 

  VanadromArda

Highlighted Blogger

Joined: 7/26/03
Posts: 442

 
OP  12/08/12 12:56:20 AM#32
Totally legit, just rub it in more? :)
  birdycephon

Novice Member

Joined: 8/08/09
Posts: 1327

Not Safe For Woona (NSFW)

12/08/12 10:19:27 AM#33
Just trying to be cautious, cuz I've never heared of http://squex.to/ and whois isn't comming up with anything.
  zevni78

Advanced Member

Joined: 12/02/10
Posts: 1116

12/08/12 10:22:10 AM#34
Originally posted by birdycephon
Just trying to be cautious, cuz I've never heared of http://squex.to/ and whois isn't comming up with anything.

It's legit, thats just the url they use right now.

  VanadromArda

Highlighted Blogger

Joined: 7/26/03
Posts: 442

 
OP  12/10/12 11:55:05 PM#35
Updated thread with acceptance requirements.
  VanadromArda

Highlighted Blogger

Joined: 7/26/03
Posts: 442

 
OP  12/12/12 9:12:00 AM#36
They accouned the last Alpha Invite dates, sign ups close in a few hours.
  zanfire

Elite Member

Joined: 11/19/06
Posts: 775

12/12/12 9:16:32 PM#37
Originally posted by TemperHoof
Updated thread with acceptance requirements.

sadly those dont apply, people even on the offical forums are reporting folks with in-active IDs still getting into beta. A person like me who even has legacy status still hasnt gotten in, so i get why people are upset (personally i dont mind waiting til beta, ive seen my share of what alpha has to offer)

  VanadromArda

Highlighted Blogger

Joined: 7/26/03
Posts: 442

 
OP  12/12/12 9:33:18 PM#38
Originally posted by zanfire
Originally posted by TemperHoof
Updated thread with acceptance requirements.

sadly those dont apply, people even on the offical forums are reporting folks with in-active IDs still getting into beta. A person like me who even has legacy status still hasnt gotten in, so i get why people are upset (personally i dont mind waiting til beta, ive seen my share of what alpha has to offer)

 

An Inactive ID is still a character made before September 30th. Having the ID on the account is what is required, not having it active or Legacy. Just the Content ID.

  Silok

Advanced Member

Joined: 6/22/06
Posts: 742

12/14/12 1:11:12 PM#39
Originally posted by birdycephon

Does this look legit to you?

 

This e-mail has been sent to the registered e-mail address of a Square Enix account holder who has applied to become an alpha tester for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.
Please delete this e-mail if you do not recall submitting an application.
==========
Thank you for your application and your interest in FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. It is our pleasure to inform you that you have been selected for the role of Alpha Tester. We look forward to your assistance during the testing process. Please note that a separate selection process will be conducted to recruit beta testers.

==========

- To alpha testers
Thank you for applying to participate in the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Alpha Test.

The operation of an MMORPG requires various kinds of servers, such as the game server, chat server, and login server. The objective of this alpha test is to simulate the same levels of stress that our servers must bear once official service commences. Needless to say, the development team alone cannot conduct tests of such magnitude. That is why we must turn to you, our players, to help us ensure the game's stability upon release.
Compared to the forthcoming beta, there is relatively little content to enjoy in the alpha. Nevertheless, it is a very important first step in preparation for the release of A Realm Reborn. I hope that you all enjoy yourselves, and with your feedback we will continue in our endeavor to provide an online experience worthy of bearing the title FINAL FANTASY.

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Producer and Director
Naoki Yoshida

- Alpha Test Participation
All the information required to participate in the testing process, including the alpha test schedule, latest update details, known issues, and bug report methods, can be found on the Alpha Tester Forums.

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Alpha Tester Forums
http://sqex.to/mdt

Welcome to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Alpha Tester Forum!
http://sqex.to/Li3

Alpha Test: Steps to Begin Testing
http://sqex.to/BgC

1. Log in to the Alpha Tester Forums
* Log in using your Square Enix ID and password.
* Please read and agree to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Tester Agreement, as well as the Alpha Tester Forum Guidelines before making use of the forums.

2. Create a forum user name
* You must create a user name the first time you log in.
* Once created, user names cannot be changed.

- Confidentiality Obligations
As stated in the “FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Tester Agreement,” testers are prohibited from disclosing any proprietary information related to the Alpha Test. Alpha Testers shall not disclose, publish, distribute, transmit, post, or otherwise make available, directly or indirectly, any Confidential Information regarding specifications of the Alpha version, technology, bugs and information available on the Alpha Tester forums (including the opinions of yourself and others) to any other person or external sites (including blogs and social media sites).

In the event that we confirm that infringement has occurred, your rights to be a tester will be revoked and your FINAL FANTASY XIV account will be suspended.

Thank you for your help in making FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn the best game it can be.

==========
If you have any questions regarding this e-mail or any other aspect of the alpha test, please visit the Square Enix Support Center.

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Square Enix Support Center
http://sqex.to/WXr

???????????????????????????????????
SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Alpha Test Operations Department
???????????????????????????????????
* This mail address is for sending purposes only. Please do not reply to this e-mail.

 

Yeah i receive the same and im not sure about these link. can you confirm if its legit?

  zevni78

Advanced Member

Joined: 12/02/10
Posts: 1116

12/14/12 1:16:56 PM#40
Originally posted by Silok
te details, known issues, and bug report methods, can be found on the Alpha Tester Forums.

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Alpha Tester Forums
http://sqex.to/mdt

Welcome to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Alpha Tester Forum!
http://sqex.to/Li3

Alpha Test: Steps to Begin Testing
http://sqex.to/BgC

e Enix Support Center.

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Square Enix Support Center
http://sqex.to/WXr

???????????????????????????????????
SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Alpha Test Operations Department
???????????????????????????????????
* This mail address is for sending purposes only. Please do not reply to this e-mail.

 

Yeah i receive the same and im not sure about these link. can you confirm if its legit?

Yes. Got the same links and have been in alpha for 2 weeks.

3 Pages « 1 2 3 » Search