Do you remember Ether Fields? Truly MMORPG set in Medieval Times?
Here you go!
Dev diary 1
Dev diar 1.5 (warm-up before dev diary2!)
- free MMORPG,
- the world of Middle Ages, in which magic is not a common tool but rather serves as elite force – its concept is based on the real world rites and beliefs of those times,
- a dedicated non-target system featuring virtual replicas of weapons in close combat, projectile and mounted fight,
- an unrestricted character development and progress (no classes or professions limiting player’s choice),
- a mature story focused on serious themes,
- complex, non-linear quests, enabling the player to change the story as well as the attitude of Non Player Characters,
- dedicated mini-games as optional (and highly profitable) ways of solving puzzles available in the game (another option is to try and solve the puzzle automatically, using player character’s skill),
- 10 different crafting systems, providing players with items to use in the internal economy of the game,
- Unity 3D engine responsible for rendering graphics using shaders
- version 2.0 as well as 3.0