Trending Games | Continent of the Ninth Seal | Magerealm | Guild Wars 2 | Wizard101

    Facebook Twitter YouTube Twitch.tv
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,996,180 Users Online:0
Games:837  Posts:6,461,386
Recent forum postsRSS
Active threads
Cloud view
List all forums
General Forums
Developers Corner General Discussion
Popular Game Forums
Click a status to find game forum
Game Forums
Click a letter to find game forum
A-C
2029 Online 2112: Revolution 2Moons 4Story 8BitMMO 9 Dragons A Mystical Land A Tale in the Desert III A3 ACE Online AD2460 ARGO Online Aberoth Absolute Force Online Absolute Terror Achaea Adellion Aerrevan Aetolia, the Midnight Age Age of Armor Age of Conan Age of Empires Online Age of Mourning Age of Wulin Age of Wushu Aida Arenas Aika Aion Albion Online Alganon All Points Bulletin (APB) Allods Online Altis Gates Amazing World Anarchy Online Ancients of Fasaria Andromeda 5 Angels Online Angry Birds Epic Anime Ninja Anime Pirates Anime Trumps Anmynor Anno Online Applo Arcane Hearts Arcane Legends ArchLord ArcheAge Archeblade Archlord 2 Archlord X Armored Warfare Ascend: Hand of Kul Asda 2 Asda Story Ashen Empires Asheron's Call Asheron's Call 2 Astera Online Astonia III Astro Empires Astro Lords: Oort CLoud Asura Force Atlantica Online Atriarch Aura Kingdom Aurora Blade Auto Assault Avatar Star Battle Dawn Battle Dawn Galaxies Battle for Graxia Battle of 3 Kingdoms Battle of the Immortals Battlecruiser Online Battlestar Galactica Online Battlestar Reloaded Beyond Protocol Bionic Marine Command Online Black Aftermath Black Desert Black Gold Black Prophecy Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict Blackguards 2 Blacklight Retribution Blade & Soul Blade Hunter Blade Wars Blazing Throne Bless Blitz 1941 Blood and Jade Bloodborne Bloodlines Champions Boot Hill Heroes Borderlands 2 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Bound by Flame Bounty Bay Online Brain Storm Bravada Bravely Default Bravely Second Brawl Busters. Brick-Force Bright Shadow Bullet Run Business Tycoon Online CTRacer Cabal Online Caesary Call of Camelot Call of Gods Call of Thrones Camelot Unchained Canaan Online Cardmon Hero Cartoon Universe CasinoRPG Cast & Conquer Castle Empire Castlot Celtic Heroes Champions Online Champions of Regnum Chaos Online Child of Light Chroma Squad Chrono Tales Citadel of Sorcery CitiesXL Citizen Zero City of Decay City of Heroes City of Steam City of Transformers City of Villains Civilization Online Clan Lord Clash of Clans Cloud Nine Club Penguin Colony of War Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances Company of Heroes Online Conquer Online Conquer Online 3 Continent of the Ninth (C9) Core Blaze Core Exiles Corum Online Craft of Gods Crimecraft Crimelife 2 Cronous Crota II Crowfall Crusaders of Solaris Cultures Online Cyber Monster 2 Cyberpunk 2077 Céiron Wars
D-F
D&D Online DC Universe DK Online DOTA DOTA 2 DUST 514 DV8: Exile Dalethaan Dance Groove Online Dark Age of Camelot Dark Ages Dark Legends Dark Orbit Dark Relic: Prelude Dark Solstice Dark Souls 2 Dark and Light DarkEden Online DarkSpace Darkblood Online Darkest Dungeon Darkfall Darkfall: Unholy Wars Darkwind: War on Wheels Das Tal Dawn of Fantasy Dawntide DayZ Dead Earth Dead Frontier Dead Island Dead Island 2 Dead Island: Riptide Deco Online Deep Down Deepworld Defiance Deicide Online Dekaron Demons at the Horizon Desert Operations Destiny Diablo 3 Diamonin Digimon Battle Dino Storm Disciple Divergence Divina Divine Souls Divinity: Original Sin Dofus Dominus Online Dragon Age: Inquisition Dragon Ball Online Dragon Born Online Dragon Crusade Dragon Empires Dragon Eternity Dragon Fin Soup Dragon Heart Online Dragon Nest Dragon Oath Dragon Pals Dragon Raja Dragon's Call Dragon's Call II Dragon's Prophet DragonSky DragonSoul Dragona Dragonica Dragons and Titans Drakengard 3 Dream of Mirror Online Dreamland Online Dreamlords: The Reawakening Drift City Duels Dungeon Blitz Dungeon Fighter Online Dungeon Overlord Dungeon Party Dungeon Rampage Dungeon Runners Dungeon of the Endless Dying Light Dynastica Dynasty Warriors Online Dynasty of the Magi EIN (Epicus Incognitus) EVE Online Earth Eternal Earth and Beyond Earthlock: Festival of Magic Earthrise Eclipse War Ecol Tactics Online Eden Eternal Edge of Space Einherjar - The Viking's Blood Elder Scrolls Online Eldevin Elf Online Elite: Dangerous Embers of Caerus Emil Chronicle Online Empire Empire & State Empire Craft Empire Universe 3 EmpireQuest Empires of Galldon End of Nations Endless Ages Endless Blue Moon Online Endless Online Entropia Universe EpicDuel Erebus: Travia Reborn Eredan Eternal Blade Eternal Lands Eternal Saga Ether Fields Ether Saga Online Eudemons Online EuroGangster EverEmber Online EverQuest Next EverQuest Online Adventures Evernight Everquest Everquest II Evony Exarch Exorace F.E.A.R. Online Fable Legends Face of Mankind Fairyland Online Fall of Rome Fallen Earth Fallen Sword Fallout 4 Fallout Online Family Guy Online Fantage Fantasy Earth Zero Fantasy Realm Online Fantasy Tales Online Fantasy Worlds: Rhynn Faunasphere Faxion Online Fearless Fantasy Ferentus Ferion Fiesta Online Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Final Fantasy XI Final Fantasy XIV Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Firefall Fists of Fu Florensia Flyff Football Manager Live Football Superstars Force of Arms Forge Forsaken Uprising Forsaken World Fortnite Fortuna Forum for Discussion of Everlight Freaky Creatures Free Realms Freesky Online Freeworld Fung Wan Online Furcadia Fury Fusion Fall
G-L
GRAV GalaXseeds Galactic Command Online Game of Thrones: Seven Kingdoms Gameglobe Gate To Heavens Gates of Andaron Gatheryn Gauntlet Gekkeiju Online Ghost Online Ghost Recon Online Gladiatus Glitch Global Agenda Global Soccer Gloria Victis Glory of Gods GoGoRacer Goal Line Blitz Gods Rush Gods and Heroes GodsWar Online Golemizer Golf Star GoonZu Online Graal Kingdoms Granado Espada Online Grand Chase Grand Fantasia Grepolis Grimlands Guild Wars Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars Factions Guild Wars Nightfall H1Z1 Habbo Hotel Hailan Rising HaloSphere2 Hand of Fate Haven & Hearth Hawken Heart Forth Alicia Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Helbreath Hellgate Hellgate: London Hello Kitty Online Hero Online Hero Zero Hero's Journey Hero: 108 Online HeroSmash Heroes & Generals Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar Heroes in the Sky Heroes of Atlan Heroes of Bestia Heroes of Gaia Heroes of Might and Magic Online Heroes of Thessalonica Heroes of Three Kingdoms Heroes of the Storm Hex Holic Online Hostile Space Hunter Blade Huxley Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Illutia Illyriad Immortals USA Immune Imperator Imperian Inferno Legend Infestation: Survivor Stories Infinite Crisis Infinity Infinity Iris Online Iron Grip: Marauders Irth Worlds Island Forge Islands of War Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted Jade Dynasty Jagged Alliance Online Juggernaut Jumpgate Jumpgate Evolution KAL Online Kakele Online Kaos War Karos Online Kartuga Kicks Online Kill Strain King of Kings 3 Kingdom Heroes Kingdom Under Fire II Kingdom of Drakkar Kingory Kings Era Kings and Legends Kings of the Realm KingsRoad Kitsu Saga Kiwarriors Knight Age Knight Online Knights of Dream City Kothuria Kung Foo! Kunlun Online Kyn L.A.W. LEGO Universe La Tale Land of Chaos Online Landmark Lands of Hope: Redemption LastChaos League of Angels League of Legends - Clash of Fates Legend of Edda: Vengeance Legend of Golden Plume Legend of Grimrock 2 Legend of Katha Legend of Mir 2 Legend of Mir 3 Legendary Champions Lego Minifigures Online Lichdom: Battlemage Life is Feudal Light of Nova Lime Odyssey Line of Defense Lineage Lineage Eternal: Twilight Resistance Lineage II Linkrealms Loong Online Lord of the Rings Online Lords Online Lords of the Fallen Lords of the Fallen 2 Lost Saga Lucent Heart Lunia Lusternia: Age of Ascension Luvinia World
M-Q
MU Online Mabinogi Maestia: Rise of Keledus MagiKnights Magic Barrage Magic World Online Manga Fighter MapleStory Martial Heroes Marvel Heroes Marvel Super Hero Squad Online Marvel: Avengers Alliance Mass Effect 4 MechWarrior Online Megaten Meridian 59 : Evolution Merlin MetalMercs Metaplace Metin 2 MicroVolts Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Midkemia Online Might & Magic Heroes Online Might & Magic Heroes: Kingdoms Might & Magic X: Legacy MilMo Minecraft Mini Fighter Minions of Mirth Ministry of War Monato Esprit Monkey King Online Monkey Quest Monster & Me Monster Hunter 4: Ultimate Monster Madness Online MonsterMMORPG Moonlight Online: Tales of Eternal Blood Moonrise Mordavia Mortal Online Mourning My Lands Myst Online: URU Live Myth Angels Online Myth War Myth War 2 Mythborne Mytheon Mythic Saga Mythos N.E.O Online NIDA Online Nadirim Naviage: The Power of Capital Navy Field Necropolis Need for Speed World Nemexia Neo's Land NeoSteam Neocron Nether Neverwinter Nexus: The Kingdom Of The Winds NinjaTrick NosTale Nova Genesis Novus Aeterno Oberin Odin Quest Odyssey RPG Ogre Island Omerta 3 Online Boxing Manager Onverse Oort Online Order & Chaos Online Order of Magic Original Blood Origins Return Origins of Malu Orion's Belt Otherland Forums OverSoul Overkings Overwatch Oz Online Oz World Pandora Saga Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Panzar Parabellum Parallel Kingdom Parfait Station Path of Exile Pathfinder Online Perfect World Perpetuum Online Persona V Phantasy Star Online 2 Phantasy Star Universe Phoenix Dynasty Online Phylon Pi Story Picaroon Pillars of Eternity Pirate Galaxy Pirate Storm Pirate101 PirateKing Online Pirates of the Burning Sea Pirates of the Caribbean Online Pixie Hollow Planeshift Planet Arkadia Planet Calypso PlanetSide 2 Planetside Planets³ Playboy Manager Pocket Legends Pockie Ninja Pockie Pirates Pockie Saints Pokémon X and Y PoxNora Prime World Prime: Battle for Dominus Priston Tale Priston Tale II Prius Online Prodigy Project Blackout Project Gorgon Project Powder Project Titan Forums Project Wiki Project Zomboid Puzzle Pirates Quest for Infamy Quickhit Football
R-S
R2 Online RAN Online RF Online ROSE Online Rage of 3 Kingdoms Ragnarok Online Ragnarok Online II RaiderZ Rail Nation Rakion Rappelz RappelzSEA Ravenmarch Realm Fighter Realm of Sierra Realm of the Mad God Realm of the Titans Realms Online Rebel Galaxy Reclamation Red Stone Red War: Edem's Curse Regnum Online Remnant Knights Renaissance Repulse Requiem: Memento Mori Rift RiotZone Rise Rise of Dragonian Era Rise of Empire Rise of the Tycoon Risen 3: Titan Lords Rising of King Risk Your Life Rivality Rockfree Rohan: Blood Feud Role Play Worlds Roll n Rock Roma Victor Romadoria Rosh Online Roto X Rubies of Eventide Ruin Online Rumble Fighter Runes of Magic Runescape Rust Rusty Hearts Ryzom S4 League SAGA SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SMITE SUN Sacred 3 Sagramore Salem SaySayGirls Scarlet Blade Scions of Fate Seal Online: Evolution Second Chance Heroes Second Life Secret of the Solstice Seed Serenia Fantasy Seven Seas Saga Seven Souls Online Sevencore Shadow Realms Shadow of Legend Shadowbane Shadowgate Shadowrun Chronicles Shaiya Shards Online Shattered Galaxy Sho Online Shot Online Shroud of the Avatar SideQuest Siege on Stars Sigonyth: Desert Eternity Silkroad Online Skyblade Skyforge SmashMuck Champions Smoo Online Soldier Front Soul Master Soul Order Online Soul of Guardian South Park: The Stick of Truth Space Heroes Universe Sparta: War of Empires Spellcasters Sphere Spiral Knights Spirit Tales Splash Fighters Squad Wars Star Citizen Star Conflict Star Sonata 2 Star Stable Star Supremacy Star Trek Online Star Trek: Infinite Space Star Wars Galaxies Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Star Wars: The Old Republic StarQuest Online Starbound Stargate Worlds Starlight Story Starpires State of Decay SteelWar Online Stone Age 2 Stormfall: Age of War Stormthrone Storybricks Stronghold Kingdoms Styx: Master of Shadows Sudden Attack Supremacy 1914 Supreme Destiny Sword Coast Legends Sword Girls Sword of Destiny: Rise of Aions SwordX Swords of Heavens Swordsman
T-Z
TERA TS Online TUG Tabula Rasa Tactica Online Tales Runner Tales of Fantasy Tales of Pirates Tales of Pirates II Tales of Solaris Talisman Online Tamer Saga Tank Ace Tantra Online Tatsumaki: Land at War Terra Militaris TerraWorld Online Terraria Thang Online The 4th Coming The Agency The Aurora World The Banner Saga The Banner Saga 2 The Black Watchmen The Chronicle The Chronicles of Spellborn The Crew The Division The Epic Might The Hammers End The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 The Legend of Ares The Lost Titans The Matrix Online The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot The Missing Ink The Mummy Online The Myth of Soma The Pride of Taern The Realm Online The Repopulation The Secret World The Sims Online The Strategems The West The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Theralon There Therian Saga Thrones of Chaos Tibia Tibia Micro Edition Tiger Knight Titan Siege Titans of Time Toontown Online Top Speed Topia Online Torchlight Torment: Tides of Numenera Total Domination Transformers Universe Transistor Transverse Trapped Dead: Lockdown Traveller AR Travia Online Travian Triad Wars Trials of Ascension Tribal Hero Tribal Wars Tribes Universe Trickster Online Trove Troy Online True Fantasy Live Online Turf Battles Twelve Sky Twelve Sky 2 Twilight War Tynon U.B. Funkeys UFO Online URDEAD Online Ultima Forever: Quest for the Avatar Ultima Online Ultima X: Odyssey Ultimate Naruto Ultimate Soccer Boss Uncharted Waters Online Undercover 2: Merc Wars Underlight Unification Wars Universe Online Utherous Utopia Valkyrie Sky Vampire Lord Online Vanguard: Saga of Heroes Vanquish Space Vector City Racers Vendetta Online Victory - Age of Racing Vindictus Virtonomics Vis Gladius Visions of Zosimos VoidExpanse Voyage Century Online W.E.L.L. Online WAR (Warhammer Online) WAR2 Glory WYD Global Wakfu War Thunder War of 2012 War of Angels War of Legends War of Mercenaries War of Thrones War of the Immortals WarFlow Waren Story Warflare Wargame1942 Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Warhammer 40K: Dark Millennium Online Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes Warkeepers Warrior Epic Wartune Wasteland 2 WebLords Wild West Online WildStar Wind of Luck WindSlayer 2 Wings of Destiny Wish Wizard101 Wizardry Online Wizards and Champions Wonder King Wonderland Online World Golf Tour World of Battles World of Darkness World of Heroes World of Kung Fu World of Pirates World of Speed World of Tanks World of Tanks Generals World of Warcraft World of Warplanes World of Warriors World of Warships World of the Living Dead WorldAlpha Wurm Online Xenoblade Chronicles 3D Xenoblade Chronicles: X Xenocell Xiah Xsyon Xulu YS Online Yitien ZU Online Zentia Zero Online Zero Online: The Andromeda Crisis Zodiac Online Zombies Ate My Pizza eRepublik

MMORPG.com Discussion Forums

General Discussion

General Discussion 

News & Features Discussion  » Diablo 3: New Patch Arrives

3 Pages « 1 2 3 » Search
54 posts found
  Jimmydean

Novice Member

Joined: 9/21/04
Posts: 1304

6/19/12 11:18:34 PM#21
Originally posted by Mephster

Well here goes another game to the recycle bin. They pretty much have destroyed this game now. Going to start hitting up Path of Exile more often now.

D3 and GW2 gonna be getting cozy, collecting dust on the shelf later this year when ffxiv 2.0 goes live =)

  Paragus1

Highlighted Blogger

Joined: 6/29/06
Posts: 1752

Co-Leader of Inquisition
www.inqguild.net

6/20/12 12:18:41 AM#22
Originally posted by Suzie_Ford

Man repair costs are bringing back nightmares of Diablo 1 after every dungeon cleared. :) I used to have 2 sets of gear so when stuff was damaged beyond what I could fix, I didn't have to go nekkid. :D

So I picked up my game in infero today in Act 4 where I left off.   I got lucky and found a group that got me to Diablo, but we can't win.   The total repair costs racked up during the trip to diablo and a few attempts on him = 100k.  Ouch :(

  JeroKane

Elite Member

Joined: 2/21/06
Posts: 5427

6/20/12 1:38:24 AM#23
Originally posted by crysent

Played through this game on normal mode...started playing nightmare and then realized...WTF is the point?  haven't turned it on since then..Just can't find it in me to replay the same game over and over in hopes of getting better gear each time.

This. I got bored with it too.  Back to Skyrim... at least that one has replay value. /shrug

  User Deleted
6/20/12 2:16:05 AM#24
Originally posted by Paragus1
Originally posted by Suzie_Ford

Man repair costs are bringing back nightmares of Diablo 1 after every dungeon cleared. :) I used to have 2 sets of gear so when stuff was damaged beyond what I could fix, I didn't have to go nekkid. :D

So I picked up my game in infero today in Act 4 where I left off.   I got lucky and found a group that got me to Diablo, but we can't win.   The total repair costs racked up during the trip to diablo and a few attempts on him = 100k.  Ouch :(

Torchlight 2 looking better to me all the time.

  berlight

Novice Member

Joined: 9/14/10
Posts: 163

6/20/12 2:25:00 AM#25

Didnt everyone asked for a full refund? i did, and they didnt even argue, they immediately gave me my money back.

I think everyone should do the same and stop whining.

Beta tester maniac

  expresso

Tipster

Joined: 3/10/10
Posts: 2207

6/20/12 2:27:56 AM#26

So much QQ - good job you're the vocal minority and Blizzard don't listen, gold is so easy to get in the game, gear with 80%GF and 70%MF I can run the 2nd half of Act 3 Hell in two hours and come out with over 200k gold (selling all rares and magics to npc).  I can run Act 4 Hell in just over an hour and come out with 150k.

Now, I am stuck at Act 2 inferno at the moment I simply don't have the gear but the changes above for better gear to drop in Act 1 this is good, means I DONT have farm gold and buy it from the AH or spend real money and buy it from the RMAH (which I never plan to do BTW), this is good no?

  StarI

Apprentice Member

Joined: 1/18/06
Posts: 948

I don't like your pants.

6/20/12 2:32:10 AM#27
Originally posted by expresso

So much QQ - good job you're the vocal minority and Blizzard don't listen, gold is so easy to get in the game, gear with 80%GF and 70%MF I can run the 2nd half of Act 3 Hell in two hours and come out with over 200k gold (selling all rares and magics to npc).  I can run Act 4 Hell in just over an hour and come out with 150k.

Now, I am stuck at Act 2 inferno at the moment I simply don't have the gear but the changes above for better gear to drop in Act 1 this is good, means I DONT have farm gold and buy it from the AH or spend real money and buy it from the RMAH (which I never plan to do BTW), this is good no?

Yep.

 

 

 

So many buthurt people crying on forums. But their tears fuel me, omnomnom. Please do continue.

  sazabi

Novice Member

Joined: 3/18/07
Posts: 396

6/20/12 3:16:22 AM#28

out of all comments 90% are idiotic whining.

1. same thing over and over again? just like every game in this genre. you knew what you were buying, they didnt promise anything more in that regard. its like buying multiplayer only first person shooter and expecting story for no reason at all.

2. easier blacksmithing:

lets say you spend 50k upgrading and 50k to get a RANDOM item. or... you can go to auction house and pay 10k for a specific item. blacksmithing was pointless, period. anyone with a little bit of sense knows that, which means in this case - everyone here are speaking bullshit.

3. oh easier game! if you actually played the game you would understand that patch log actually is more confusing than you think. melee classes suffer from survival issues a lot, attack speed makes them even harder (due to most of their survival coming from life on hit items). so some things got harder, some - easier. you dont have to be genius to get that.

4. 20 comments and no one commented the actual retarded change - magic find not working on environmental items like chests, bodies etc. so since you didnt notice this change in a game that revolves around finding items... well.... ;)

5. dumbing down difficulty vs omfg blizzard greedy bastards:

on one hand people are whining that you have to have insane ammounts of gold to get proper gear for act 2, and items proper for that act only drop in act 3-4, which means youll have to use the auction house, filling blizzards pockets...

on other hand blizz now kinda removes (or atleast lessens) this issue.... and people are still whining.

6. gold, ah,  repair costs:

so since you can now finally find items that you can wear... youll have to spend less gold on AH. so that gold still retains some value its now gonna be a repair cost sink. how is this whole thing COMBINED a bad thing?

7. 'no ammount of skill is gonna beat enrage timer without gear'.

as much as it hurts me, diablo series and actually most hack and slash games were never about actual skill. you would only be challenged in pvp. is that a bad thing? not exactly, without putting artifical difficulty stuff most games are easy unless you have to play against real players.

 

conclusion: im not saying diablo 3 is perfect, but some people fail to see the real issues.

blaming diablo for things that are either genre specific or exists in countless other games.

unfinished auction interface (since you have to consider more than 3 attributes later in the game, 3 attribute limit is insanely ret#arded etc), insanely cliche storyline (pretty sure anyone could figure out the story from the first lore announcement), no build variety (too many must have skills resulting in 1-2 builds for late game at best), class imbalance, outdated graphics here and there (still rather pretty, but some things like cutscenes that use in game engine... bleh) etc

 
  Vaultar

Novice Member

Joined: 4/25/08
Posts: 342

6/20/12 3:34:48 AM#29

Lol posts like this make me more happier and happier that i chose not to buy D3 despite being a huge fan of D1 and D2 (some of the best gaming memories ever!).

Can't wait for TL2 <3

Looking forward to EQL and EQN.

  haloja

Novice Member

Joined: 3/16/12
Posts: 4

6/20/12 3:55:14 AM#30

Are ppl still playing this instead of PoE or TQ?

  ragnarrog

Novice Member

Joined: 3/16/12
Posts: 16

6/20/12 3:59:24 AM#31

no one likes it. 6 millions buy it. meh...

  expresso

Tipster

Joined: 3/10/10
Posts: 2207

6/20/12 4:18:27 AM#32

Are people still playing TQ? :p I never did finish that game.

  WhiteLantern

Novice Member

Joined: 1/27/10
Posts: 2782

6/20/12 6:40:17 AM#33
Originally posted by sazabi

out of all comments 90% are idiotic whining.

1. same thing over and over again? just like every game in this genre. you knew what you were buying, they didnt promise anything more in that regard. its like buying multiplayer only first person shooter and expecting story for no reason at all.

2. easier blacksmithing:

lets say you spend 50k upgrading and 50k to get a RANDOM item. or... you can go to auction house and pay 10k for a specific item. blacksmithing was pointless, period. anyone with a little bit of sense knows that, which means in this case - everyone here are speaking bullshit.

3. oh easier game! if you actually played the game you would understand that patch log actually is more confusing than you think. melee classes suffer from survival issues a lot, attack speed makes them even harder (due to most of their survival coming from life on hit items). so some things got harder, some - easier. you dont have to be genius to get that.

4. 20 comments and no one commented the actual retarded change - magic find not working on environmental items like chests, bodies etc. so since you didnt notice this change in a game that revolves around finding items... well.... ;)

5. dumbing down difficulty vs omfg blizzard greedy bastards:

on one hand people are whining that you have to have insane ammounts of gold to get proper gear for act 2, and items proper for that act only drop in act 3-4, which means youll have to use the auction house, filling blizzards pockets...

on other hand blizz now kinda removes (or atleast lessens) this issue.... and people are still whining.

6. gold, ah,  repair costs:

so since you can now finally find items that you can wear... youll have to spend less gold on AH. so that gold still retains some value its now gonna be a repair cost sink. how is this whole thing COMBINED a bad thing?

7. 'no ammount of skill is gonna beat enrage timer without gear'.

as much as it hurts me, diablo series and actually most hack and slash games were never about actual skill. you would only be challenged in pvp. is that a bad thing? not exactly, without putting artifical difficulty stuff most games are easy unless you have to play against real players.

 

conclusion: im not saying diablo 3 is perfect, but some people fail to see the real issues.

blaming diablo for things that are either genre specific or exists in countless other games.

unfinished auction interface (since you have to consider more than 3 attributes later in the game, 3 attribute limit is insanely ret#arded etc), insanely cliche storyline (pretty sure anyone could figure out the story from the first lore announcement), no build variety (too many must have skills resulting in 1-2 builds for late game at best), class imbalance, outdated graphics here and there (still rather pretty, but some things like cutscenes that use in game engine... bleh) etc

 

Don't bring logic in here. This is an anti-Blizzard zone and logic don't fly here.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

  Z3R01

Apprentice Member

Joined: 9/09/08
Posts: 2464

MMO gamer since 1997

6/20/12 6:49:07 AM#34
Originally posted by JeroKane
Originally posted by crysent

Played through this game on normal mode...started playing nightmare and then realized...WTF is the point?  haven't turned it on since then..Just can't find it in me to replay the same game over and over in hopes of getting better gear each time.

This. I got bored with it too.  Back to Skyrim... at least that one has replay value. /shrug

Yep because a game that offers almost complete content randomization has zero replay value...

To the person you quoted, "WTF is the point" At that point of the game you're still leveling. Thats the point to level and become stronger to finally survive and then dominate Inferno mode.

 

As for my thoughts on the topic. This patch fixed a ton of my problems with the game so im happy.

Playing:

Waiting on:

  Z3R01

Apprentice Member

Joined: 9/09/08
Posts: 2464

MMO gamer since 1997

6/20/12 6:57:51 AM#35
Originally posted by xenogias
Originally posted by demonic87
Originally posted by Suzie_Ford

Man repair costs are bringing back nightmares of Diablo 1 after every dungeon cleared. :) I used to have 2 sets of gear so when stuff was damaged beyond what I could fix, I didn't have to go nekkid. :D

Props to blizzard for being smart, they decrease the amount of gold you have in a ploy to get you to buy things on the RMAH.

Its not really smart though. Its giving them a bad name at least in smaller groups. I still havent found to many media types willing to call Blizzard out on anything they do.

In my case I have a group of about 20 friends that stopped playing D3 today. Some of them used the RMAH most of us didnt other than to sell stuff. None of us cared about class nerfs, item nerfs, ect. What we caredabout is every damn time they do a patch they do SOMETHING to reduce how well you can farm for gold or items thus at least TRYING to force people to the RMAH. Alof of people though (I cant believe me and my friends are the only smart ones) see this BS and just stop playing.

Trying to force people to the RMAH with a broken game is just plain stupid.  Yea, there are stupid people who think Blizzard does no wrong but a fair amount are smarter than they think. Unfortunatly untill people get smarter OR Media outlets like this start calling blizzard out on shady busness practices nothing will change....except some of us have written Blizzard off as a game company to pay attention to.

Wth are you talking about? You can farm your own gear now. Don't need the AH or lame gold farming exploits anymore.

 

Playing:

Waiting on:

  zymurgeist

Elite Member

Joined: 12/24/04
Posts: 5261

6/20/12 7:08:20 AM#36
Originally posted by Z3R01

Wth are you talking about? You can farm your own gear now. Don't need the AH or lame gold farming exploits anymore.

 

 i haven't had time to play through inferno since the patch. Has it smoothed out that much?

"Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause" ~Victor Hugo

  User Deleted
6/20/12 7:55:06 AM#37
@sazabi thank you for writing what I was thinking, you should repost that on the patch notes on the official website. Major shit storm over there...
  iamrta

Novice Member

Joined: 10/13/11
Posts: 165

6/20/12 8:04:05 AM#38

Don't despair my friends. There is hope amongst the exiled.

  User Deleted
6/20/12 8:38:02 AM#39
Originally posted by Jimmydean
Originally posted by Mephster

Well here goes another game to the recycle bin. They pretty much have destroyed this game now. Going to start hitting up Path of Exile more often now.

D3 and GW2 gonna be getting cozy, collecting dust on the shelf later this year when ffxiv 2.0 goes live =)

It just might, we'll see though!

  StarI

Apprentice Member

Joined: 1/18/06
Posts: 948

I don't like your pants.

6/20/12 8:43:52 AM#40

Can't wait till TL and PoE release!

All the whiners will move over and whine at those games, ahhah

3 Pages « 1 2 3 » Search