|3 posts found|
OP 7/14/10 8:01:35 AM#1
Hello, I want to try this game but need some advice:
1. Is this game solo friendly (like WoW fe) or you need to find group to play (like Lineage 2 where soloing is pain in ***)?
2. Is cash shop necessary to enjoy this game (like Allods nowdays)?
3. Is it grind or quest based game?
7/18/10 6:29:43 PM#2
Originally posted by jawali
1. you can solo for the most part in the game because all your going to be doing is grinding anyways. the quest are a complete waist of time.
2. the cash shop is necessary unless you want to spend 5+ years grinding to max level. not to mention if u want to pvp then you must have the cash shop items to stand a chance against others using them.
3. it is total grind fest and im not trying to be a hater but you will spend ALONG time doing mindless grind to get to high level.
7/29/10 3:20:55 AM#3
You can solo all the way to level 99 with some classes, sorcerer for the grind!
And while you're low level you'll be soloing a lot since there's few people that pick up playing this old game. I made an new toon on one server and found myself all alone there. Maybe it was the hour of day, but AL has seen better days.